||5.5||

Yeah I know this is short, it's because I did this in class and I couldn't really get on my phone to watch a episode to write down the script, so please accept this for now and I will come out with the next half soon! :3

I cracked open my eyes to see the white ceiling above me. I groaned as soon as light hit my eyes. I rolled over onto my side and stayed there for a minute. I groaned a bit before getting up to start my morning routine. As soon as I was finished I sat down on my bed. I brought my knees to my chest and hugged them tight with my mind running with questions that I don't even know remotely the answers to. I heard a knock on my door several minutes later. I lifted my head up, wondering who it would be. The door opened and out popped a woman with glasses and violet-black hair. She saw me and smiled. "Hi, My name is Nemuri Kamara," She introduced herself. "I am going to get you ready for your first day here at U.A!" She clapped her hands in delight, seemingly happy to do this for me. I nodded and smiled at her in return, happy to have some help. She led me over to my closet that seemed to have a uniform in there, but otherwise barren. She looked across the room, onto the floor, to see my gear. She looked at it, confused. "What is that?" She pointed at the contraption. I looked over to the desk and looked inside the drawers to see a notebook and pencils. I grabbed a pencil and notebook and wrote down my answer, before showing her. "What does 3DMG mean?" She was rather curious about the machinery. I answered her again. She ahhed in realization. She went out of the room before bringing in some bags. She set them next to her and started to grab hangers and hang up what I now knew was clothing. Once finished she turned to look at me. "I am finished now, I can't wait to see how you look like in these outfits I chose for you!" She turned to walk out the door before pausing. "Don't worry, we as heroes, will try our best to get you home." She flashed one more smile at me before walking out the door. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, before clambering back into bed. As soon as my body hit the bed, I curled up into a small ball. A locket I had, it had a picture of Levi, a small smile on his face, and me in between his arms, flashing a large smile. I held it tight to my chest, letting out a choked sob. I curled up even tighter on the bed, just hoping to find some comfort. I lay there crying, the sound of my sobs filling the unfamiliar room.