❝A Man On A Mission❞

Chapter 12

Finally after the long journey. A long road filled with dangers and hardships was finally over.
Colorful hummingbirds were as brilliant rays from wind-dappled sea-water; their brightness amid otherwise radiant and captivating.
Sky painted blue, beautiful monuments of such a lively town, workers transporting, from one spit to another ought to make living. The movement of the lively town in such a fine day, something nobody could ever ignore. Yet… nothing remains the same forever.

“Yes… Hahahaha!! Screw this shortcut! Screw them demons, I have arrived at last!” Zuojia, Zongse and Kaijin  entered from the main gate of the town, while Zuojia went on his knees, with mad laughter, he couldn't believe that they finally mad it to their destination.

However, Zuojia started laughing hysterically as he seemed to be covered in dust and dirt. The same went for both of Zongse and Kaijin who stood behind him, in disappointment. People were passing by and they continued watching Zuojia act as a crazy individual, which made whisper to each other.

“Oh dear. . .another crazy hobo.”

“let's just leave.”

Kaijin and Zongse stood behind Zuojia with disappointed faces. Suddenly, Kaijin sent a direct kick toward Zuojia's face, silencing him and preventing him from causing them any more embarrassment by attracting people's gazes, on him.

“DUMPLING- GAH!”  Zuojia panicked as  he let out the word ‘dumpling’ before falling back.

“This is all your fault, Brainless Nitwit!” Said Kaijin.

“I haven't had any food for a whole day. . .”

Zongse sat on the ground with his eyes widened, hugging both of his knees. The poor man seemed to have gone crazy already, even Zongse snapped because of the long road they crossed.

“You were the one who wanted to come here… Now what?!”

Kaijin grabbed Zuojia by his clothes as he started shaking him angrily.

“I haven't had any food for a whole day. .!”

Said Zongse again while swinging his body backward and forwards while hugging his knees.

“Ah… the angels, they have come to take fetch me out of this ordeal… it's finally time Kaijin, VIOLENCE!” Zuojia said while looking at the sky right behind Kaijin. His face seemed relieved, yet completely was out of his mind before cracking again, and yelling nonsense just like earlier.

“. . . ?!” Zongse looked at Zuojia with narrowed eyes before he ran up to him as he started stomping at Zuojia when he was laying on the ground.

“FOOD?! you ate all the food! BONEHEAD I’M STARVING!” said Zongse with an angry look on his face as well.

“Ack! You are a rich and spoiled! You have a lot of money, use your handsome face to get some!” Said Zuojia while covering his face with his arms, while Zongse continued hitting him.

“Damn you this is all the food I had… I'm human dammit.. Die! Die! Die!” Said Zongse, before slamming both of his clenched fists at Zuojia, Madly like a maniac.

Zuojia stood up quickly attempting to run, sadly his sneaky decision was hindered. Kaijin grabbed his leg which made Zuojia fall over his face again painfully.

“Where are you going huh?!” Kaijin asked while hugging Zuojia's legs tightly as he refrained from letting go of him.

Zuojia rose his head up, while his face seemed a little reddish from the impact with the ground.