Chapter 4

Previously-

"Hi, I'm Kendall Granger."

The first woman smirks. "I know."

I was very confused."Who are you people, and how do you know me?"

"Wow, you would think you'd remember your own cousins." She says in mock outrage.

"Myrah and Mahek!?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myrah POV

I cleared my throat. "Yup."

"Wha- But you're pretty?" Kendall spluttered

I shared a glance with Laryana and Mahek.

Before I could say anything, my husband stepped in front of me and spoke.

"If you're done being rude to my wife and sister-in-law, we'll be going now."

With those parting words, they walked to greet the other Grangers, leaving Kendall, Nimlee, and Sarian dumbfounded.

3rd Person POV

A minute later, a Tesla X pulled up and a gorgeous woman with sleek brown hair and breathtaking hazel eyes gracefully stepped out of the car. She walked over to the Grangers and smiled.

She looked at Jean and Ranveer. 

"Hi Mum. Hi Dad."

Her nice aunts, Kareena and Khushi, immediately enveloped her in a hug.

"Oh my Merli-gosh Hermione! You look beautiful!" Aunt Khushi exclaimed, quickly correcting herself. (She's a pureblood witch who was in Slytherin.)

"You've grown so much Hermione!" Uncle Dhruv said.

"It's so good to see you, Uncle Dhruv and Aunt Khushi! I missed you so much!"

The incessant coughing in the background grew louder.

Hermione grit her teeth.

"Aunt Talia, how nice to see you." Hermione fake smiled.

Talia sniffed in distaste.

"Yes...nice. Well, now that we're done wasting our time, shall we go and get our room keys?"

Without waiting for an answer, she strut towards the front doors of the hotel.

While everyone was preoccupied in their greetings, nobody noticed five stunning kids and one impossibly handsome man sneak out of the Tesla X in the parking lot.