Chapter 9

The next day, Hermione and the kids went down to breakfast without Draco because she wanted to surprise her relatives. There was a ball at the end of the week that all the owners of the hotel would attend, and Hermione's secret husband would be revealed. Hermione was very excited because Laryana's fiancé would be at breakfast today, and she couldn't wait to meet him.

Hermione, Theon, Cassiopeia, Altaira, Calista, and Scorpius walked into the reserved breakfast room.

"HERMIONE GRANGER!" Aunt Talia screeched. "How dare you have children out of wedlock!"

"Actually, Aunt Talia, I have a husband. And ALL of these children are his." Hermione replied, already knowing what her next accusation would be.

Kendall scoffed. "Who'd want to marry you? He's probably ugly and poor. I, on the other hand, have had many people propose to me, and I just accepted one proposal yesterday. Which leads me to my announcement."

"I've met Hermione's husband, Ken, and he is none of those things." Laryana interjected, walking into the breakfast room.

"Laryana! How many times have I told you to not call me Ken!?" Kendall hissed, but no one was listening.

Khushi and Kareena Granger went over to greet the young man.

"You must be Shawn, Laryana's told us all about you!" Khushi said.

Laryana blushed as Shawn grinned.

Hermione, Angel, Mahek, and Myrah all went over to Laryana and Shawn to greet them and meet their cousin's fiancé.

Kendall was fuming as she saw all her relatives crowded around her show off sister and her horrible fiancé.

"I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

Everyone slowly turned around and the chatter died down as Kendall basked in the attention.

"I am engaged to..." She paused dramatically.

"DRACO MALFOY!" she said.

Talia squealed.

"We have been dating for seven months and he decided he couldn't live without me, so he proposed this morning!!" Kendall lied, flashing a ring.

Talia, Nimlee, Sarian, and Dylan all ran over to get the "juicy details" of their (fake) engagement.

Myrah, Mahek, and Hermione all shared an amused look.

"Oh look, the ring's plastic just like her!" Myrah said.

They all snickered.

Hermione suddenly felt a tug on her sleeve. She looked down to see Calista point at the doorway.

Her husband, the one and only Draco Malfoy, was standing there with his famous smirk on full display.

An identical smirk grew on Hermione, Theon, Cassiopeia, and Altaira's faces.