Chapter 6

I have been listening to this song on repeat while I work, I really love it. I know it doesn't go with the chapter lol.

              Hermione walked behind her aunt up to the front desk of the Slytherdor hotel, which was co-owned by Arav Shah, Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, Harry Potter, and Ron Weasley.

She looked up from her gold iPhone X when she heard a familiar voice.

"Theo?" Hermione said in shock.

"Hermione! Drake mentioned you guys were coming." Theodore Nott exclaimed.

"Yup, it's my family reunion." She said. "How are you and Luna?"

"We're great, you should come over to see Lilliani and Viviana some time!" Theo replied.

"We'll definitely have to catch up soon. I'll tell Dr-my husband to call you guys later."

Theo was about to answer when a sharp "HEM HEM" made them jump.

They both quickly turned around to see Talia standing there, glaring at them.

"Oh shit, I thought she was Umbitch for a second," Theo breathed in relief.

"WE"RE WAITING!!" Kendall shouted.

"Right," Theodore said. " Here are all the room keys, and here are the penthouse keys for Hermione, Arav, Myrah, Angel, and Mahek."

"Mother! I want a penthouse key!" Kendall screeched.

Talia shot a nasty glare at Hermione before smiling sweetly at Theo. "Is there a way for us to buy a penthouse key?"

Theo smirked. "I'm sorry Mrs. Granger, but a Malfoy, Shah, Zabini, Potter, or Weasley has to give you permission to use a penthouse."

"W-well I'm going to be a Malfoy soon!" Kendall spluttered.

"No can do Ms. Granger, you have to have direct permission to have a penthouse key, and for your information, Mr. Malfoy already has a significant other."

"Well then how did Little Miss Hermit Crab and friends over there get a key?" Kendall shouted

Hermione cut in before Theo could reveal her secret.

"I'm friends with all the owners." She replied

"And Arav happens to be my husband, and Mahek is my sister," Myrah said.

Kendall growled in annoyance. "FINE!" she screamed and flounced off.

"I think she snorted too many Pixie Sticks if you know what I mean," Myrah muttered.

But no one noticed that Kendall swiped Hermione's key before she left.