Chapter 7

Kendall POV

            I snickered under my breath as I got into the elevator and pressed the button for the 27th floor. Those dumb heads didn't even see me take the key!!

The elevator doors opened into a beautiful penthouse that had a plaque that said MALFOY on it. 

"How come Hermit Crab got the Malfoy penthouse?!" I hissed.

Several cries of "Mum!" and "Mummy!" rang throughout the penthouse.

Five kids ran towards me. I wrinkle my nose in distaste.

Ugh. Kids.

I plastered on a fake smile as the children skidded to a stop. One small girl that looked to be six spoke.

"You're not Mummy!"

The oldest boy, who might I just say was very handsome, sighed and answered his sister.

"She is probably one of Mum's relatives, Cally."

I winked at the boy and flirtatiously answered him.

"Yes, I am your Mom's much younger cousin."

I winked again.

He sighed and shared a glance with a girl that looked like his twin.

"DAD!!" They both screamed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hermione POV

          I walked into the penthouse elevator with Myrah, Arav, Angel, and Mahek. We were laughing at our relatives reactions to us.

I rooted through my purse to find my key, but it wasn't there! I looked at Myrah with a worried face.

"I can't find my key!" My fingers grasped something and I pulled it out of my bag. "Wait, this is Kendall's room key."

The elevator doors opened and we all pounded on the Malfoy penthouse door.

"Guys it's me!"

The door opened to reveal a very confusing sight.

Kendall was unconscious on the floor with the all the kids except Cassiopeia (who opened the door) huddled behind their father. Draco was pointing his wand at Kendall. Theon, Altaira, and Cassie all looked very disgusted.

"Who the hell was that?" Draco asked.

"She was trying to flirt with me, Mum!" Theon said, looking scarred for life.

"That is my cousin, Kendall," I replied. "And she is actually older than me so that is disgusting!"

Draco finally noticed the people behind me and greeted them.

"Hey Arav, Angel, Mahek, and Myrah."

"Hey Draco," the girls replied.

"Hey man," Arav said, doing that odd handshake boys do.

"Well, let's get Kendall back to her family," Angel said.

We all grabbed a limb after Obliviating her.