26 || I like you. A lot.

THIRD POV

Jennie left Yoongi's side because of one thing.

One thing?

Oh yes, we are talking about feelings.

She don't know what to do with her feelings for him. Her feelings has been growing stronger the past weeks, and she wanted to get rid of her feelings, yet she couldn't, since she made it all worse.

But does she even know how Yoongi feels for her?

"WHY DID I DO THAT!" Jennie shouted at herself, and also has been blaming herself the last 2 hours.

"Yeah, why did you do that?" Jisoo asked looking for an answer, but got a pink pillow in the face instead of an answer.

"Shhh Jisoo, it's because she likes him a loooot!" Lisa teased Jennie, and Jennie was about to fire another pillow at the youngest one.

"Lisa!" Rosé smacked Lisa's arm, making it go low-key red. "Stop teasing her, she's basically in the middle of mental breakdown." Rosé stated out clear.

Rose's phone started buzzing in her bag. She fished after it, letting her hand slip down to the very bottom of her bag, through her makeup, headsets, lip balm, purse, ID and God knows what she could have been keeping down there. She finally took it out and saw the displayer's ID.

Jimin.

"It's Jimin. Everyone shut up, I'll put him on speaker." Rosé said happily and tapped on the green bottom.

"Jagiya, do you have any plans today?" Jimin asked Rosé in a raspy but cute voice.

"No, I don't really have plans for today... It's Sunday though." A smile planted on her face, playing with the hem of her shirt, obviously showing that she likes it when Jimin calls her and asks about her having any plans.

"Damn, why can't Jungkook be like that?" Lisa pouted and they all looked at her, and was about to smack her... Again.

"I was thinking of a double... Double date." Jimin asked Rosé. "It's called quadruple dumbass! Do you even go to school?!" Jin's little shouting could be heard from the background, and also a little smack... and a little 'ow' from Jimin.

"Why is everyone smacking everyone..." Jennie whispered in confusion.

"But, who is the rest then?" Rosé asked Jimin.

"You know, You and me, Lisa and Jungkook, Jisoo and Jin and also Jennie and Yoongi." Jimin said, but Jennie's reaction was quite different, when she literally choked on nothing but air.

"Yah, didn't Yoongi tell them what happened?" Jennie whispered to Rosé, but she didn't even know the answer herself.

"I don't think that's a good idea. Have you been talking to Yoongi lately?" Rosé asked through her iPad sized iPhone.

"Yeah. He said he's in, he didn't seem bothered though. Why? Did something happen between them?" Jimin asked curiously.

Jennie raised her voice, in order for Jimin to hear her. "Yesterday, I said to Yoongi-" Jisoo quickly wrapped her hand around Jennie's mouth and held her tightly.

"Jennie! This is your chance to make it up again!" Jisoo loudly whispered. But before Jennie even could answer or even flinch, the words of Rosé basically ended her life and started a new chapter called 'Jennie's fake desperation by Rosé'.

"Jennie reallyyy reallyyy want's to come!" Rosé said, low-key teasing Jennie, while both Jisoo and Lisa was laughing, avoiding Jennie's weird kicks in the air.