27 || Unfaithful

"SHOOT IT! SHOOT IT DOWN!!!" Jennie yelled at Yoongi furiously.

"Be quiet! You're disturbing my inner peace!" Yoongi yelled back, trying to focus on that one bottle to shoot down with a fake shotgun.

He pulled the trigger for the 4th time, finally making the ball hit the bottle, that he has been desperately trying to shoot down.

"Did you see that Jennie? That's called skills!" Yoongi happily turned around to his girl, whom has been screaming and shouting as his moral support.

"Which plushie would you like?" The guy behind the booth asked. Yoongi looked at Jennie, and saw how she leaned towards his left ear, intertwining her hands behind her back and whispered quickly

"I want the baby purple colored bear..." she said shyly. Yoongi smirked at her cute little actions.

"Give me the baby purple colored bear." Yoongi said, almost commanding the guy to give it to him. He handed over the bear to Yoongi, and then gave it to Jennie, who was overly excited to have it.

"Ahhhh, it's so small and cute!" Jennie shaked the  bear like a child. Yoongi still didn't understand why Jennie loved the bear more than him.

"Yah, where's my thanks at..." Yoongi said, crossing his arms like a jealous boyfriend.

"You don't need one. I am already the thanks." Teasing Yoongi, she ran away before he could do anything.

"This girl, really..." Yoongi smiled, following her quickly before she disappears in the crowd

*** Jennie's place ***

*** YOONGI'S POV ***

"You apartment is weirder than mine." I said, clearly not used to clean places.

"Well, glad to know that, thank you very much." Jennie replied, making coffee in her small, but yet big kitchen.

"Your bedroom has no walls?" I went to sit on Jennie's bed. "If your bedroom was a person, she would be a dealbreaker." I said, trying to shake the flip flops off my feet and laid down.

"First of all, my logic doesn't understand your logic, and second. Why would 'she' be a dealbreaker anyways?" She said, making her way with 2 cups of coffee in her hands, placing them beside the bed, on the night stand.

"Well, you know. When people, uh..." I started making weird gestures. "Ehh..." Then, like an idiot, I started clapping.

Real. Quick.

"Oh my god, you pervert!" She said, firing a pillow at my face, but sadly couldn't dodge it. She just laughed at me.

"What? You asked?!" I said laughing, but a frustrating one.

We sat on the bed, drinking coffee and talked for a while. We wanted to know each other more, since we took our relationship serious. Both, deep and weird questions were asked, and of course we both answered honestly to each other. But one question that I asked, made Jennie's brain stop functioning for a while.