Chapter 4- The Elite Ten

3rd person's pov

After going to Erina's office, Aika, Erina and Hisako all went together to the Elite Ten's workplace as Erina has a special room as to her being the Dean's granddaughter and all that. When they first went in, everybody look up to see two familiar faces and one unfamiliar face. With that being said, the first one that basically bounce to her was non other than the second seat of the Elite Ten, Kobayashi Rindo. "Hello my little kouhai! My name is Kobayashi Rindo, nice to meet you, Mimanoya Aika." Rindo said as Aika shook her hand. "My name is Mimanoya Aika for all of those that doesn't know and I'm here to apologize for any incoming Shokugeki that will happen this week. It is mainly my fault so I apologize in advance. Also please call me Aika, Mimanoya is a bit too formal for me when I'm not in public." Aika said with a deep bow to all the people there. After that was done with a lot more of 'You don't need to apologize' later, they all sat on a couch sipping tea. "So, not to bother you all or anything but I already have one Shokugeki incoming and it's by tomorrow. Also can I have you as the judge? After all, you made that splendid dish I'm sure you would be able to judge this fairly." Aika said, pointing to the white haired man.

With that everybody choke on their tea while trying to process the information they had just heard. "I-I-I c-can't do it. Aika-san, you should know by now that I don't like crowds. Especially big ones." The white haired man said while his hands were all over the place. "Oh! Before anything, can I have all of your names since you know mine already?" Aika said while looking at everybody. "Well, you already know my name and Erina-chan so that is the second seat and the tenth seat down. The ninth seat is Etsuya Eizan, the eighth seat is Terunori Kuga, the seventh seat is Isshiki Satoshi, the sixth seat is Kinokuni Nene, the fifth seat is Somei Saito, the fourth seat is Akanegakubo Momo, the third seat is Tosuke Megishima and that guy you pointed at is the first seat, Tsukasa Eishi." Rindo said as Aika stared at Eishi. "So your name is Tsukasa Eishi, well, it sure did not take as long as I expected to find you. I even thought you might have decided to fake your information but I'm lucky you didn't. Nice to meet you, Tsukasa senpai. Nice to meet the rest of you too." Aika said as she smiled at everyone. "Wait why do you greet Tsukasa like that but not us like that?!" Eizan said pointing a finger at her.

"Well, I met him before I met you guys, I came to this school just to find him and also for the fact that he is not in the same group as you guys are. Comparing you guys to him is probably like comparing sand to a pearl, you understand that right? That also means he is a worthy opponent not like you guys, but that doesn't mean that I will treat you guys badly or whatsoever. After all, you guys are way more stronger than just common rocks. You are all diamonds, it's just that Tsukasa senpai is the rarest of them all. Anyway, the worst thing that will happen is I just might not accept your challenge to a Shokugeki as fast as I will accept one from him." Aika said with a smile while Eizan was completely piss off, yelling at her even though she doesn't care about him. "Why not this, you all make me a dish and I will see how much you score out of hundred and give you some advice afterwards. I'm not call 'The Adviser' for nothing after all. If you are not satisfied with that, I will also make an improve version of it if you want." Aika said as she look at Eizan. With that being said, they all went to Eishi's private kitchen.

Eishi's kitchen is beautiful. With lights and only three places to cook while at each side of the room except the side that has the door, the middle has a big table where all the dish can be served. "Why are we using my place..." Eishi said as he sat in a little corner covered with his dark aura drawing circles on the ground. "Sorry Tsukasa senpai but being the first seat means that you will have the best and the most food which we can choose from. SO I guess this is how we are doing it, three people from the bottom will go first. Each pair of three would need to think whether they want to do breakfast, lunch, teatime, dinner or dessert but none in the same group can do both the same meal. That way, I don't get bored so easily and you will have free will of doing anything you want. Then I will judge accordingly so, is that okay with everyone?" Aika said as everyone nodded.