Chapter 7- The Meat Master

3rd person's pov

A few days later...

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!" Aika shouted at Soma. "I was just gone to help Tsukasa senpai for one moment and you got yourself in this mess! And here you are asking for my judgement? I don't think so." Aika said as she hit his head. "Gomen Aika but I really need you to help me taste my food. If I'm able to get a 50 from you then I won't need to worry about anything at all." Soma said rubbing his hair. "Soma-kun. Did you not hear a single word I just said? I'm currently angry at you that it took you only a few hours while I was away to help Tsukasa senpai to get yourself into a Shokugeki with a well known person that is called the meat master and yet you still choose meat as the main ingredient. And you think that when I'm angry with you I will still help you out? If it wasn't for Tsukasa senpai, I wouldn't have even know about this Shokugeki. He was even kind enough to excuse me of my duties just to help you." Aika said rubbing her forehead, feeling a headache incoming. Meanwhile Eishi was just stuck with a pile of paperworks, slightly regretting letting Aika go to her friends while trying to finish off as much as possible. "You owe me one, Aika-san." Eishi mumbled under his breath while he semi sulk and try to finish his and Rindo's paperwork.

Back to the current situation where Aika was holding Soma's ear while she sat on the chair with Soma on his knees while she was lecturing him. "... You're lucky that I even came. Since Tsukasa senpai has ask me to go and help you guys out, count yourself lucky. If anything like that happens again, I'm not going to help you so easily. If you would excuse me, I would need to apologize to Tsukasa senpai before I come back here again. By then, you better come up with a don, Soma-kun." Aika said as she turn on her heels and left. 'That stupid Soma-kun is going to get me killed one day. It's a blessing that he was able to get into the Polaris Dormitory in one go without proper ingredients. But knowing Soma-kun, that was probably relatively easy for him, after all, he is Joichiro oji-san's child.' Aika thought as she rounded the corner to Eishi's office. She knock on the door twice and waited for a short while before hearing Eishi said come in. When she did, she waited for Eishi to finish up the document he was holding. "Sorry, it took a while to get that document solve. So, how is things going at your side?" Eishi said as he finally put the document down and gave her full attention. 

'Please tell me that they don't need your help so that you can help me out with all these paperwork. I don't even know what to do with so many of these anymore especially since Momo handed hers off to me since she had training to go to.' Eishi beg in his mind as his stoic face remain the same. "Gomenasai Tsukasa senpai but can I maybe replace this day so I can go help Soma-kun out? I promise that I will help you one extra day for it." Aika said with a rather apologetic smile. 'Well, I'm doomed. Even though it means that I have another day of her helping me out, it just means that for today I'm not going to sleep. Especially since all these paperwork needs to be submitted by tomorrow morning.' Eishi thought sulking in the corner as he realised his predicament. "I-it's fine. Go ahead and help your friends out. They only have 3 days till the Shokugeki after all." Eishi said with a rather 'I'm about to die' smile. "Thank you very much Tsukasa senpai. After I'm done helping them, I will come over immediately and help on what I can." Aika said as she bowed and ran out of the room after shutting the door politely, leaving Eishi to sulk with a bunch of paperwork.

When she got back, she saw Soma, Megumi and Konishi all taking out different books and going through them. She pick up one of the books that had fell on the ground and open it to read a few pages. "Hmm... Not bad. I can see your hard work in all of these recipes." Aika said as she flip through the book. When Konishi heard that, his hair immediately perk up. "I know right, this is the treasure of the Don RS." Konishi said, proud of his work. "But, considering the fact that if you actually cook this, it will only be mediocre and not up to Totsuki standard. By what this RS is currently right now, it is as good as doom. I can see why Erina wanted to 'pluck' this place out of the way." Aika said as she sat the book down. With all those discouraging words, Konishi's hair deflated while Tadokoro started panicking. "A-ano, don't you think you should be helping Soma-kun out? Isn't he your friend?" Tadokoro said, about to faint. "You don't need to worry Tadokoro. What Aika means is that if the RS stays as it is, then it's doom. But if we keep on improve it and enhance the recipe, then maybe someday it will be Totsuki level." Soma said with a smile on his face.