Christmas Special

A/N: Just saying, this will be a sort of one-shot as long as it doesn't list the chapter in the title. Special chapters will only appear when it is a special holiday or something along the lines of that, so it will happen nearly regularly unless I'm too busy to handle it then I'll just post a normal chapter with an author's note of either I'll post it the next time it comes around or it might be late. Please bear with me if our time zone isn't the same because I'll post it at my time zone only. Now, I hope you'll enjoy this special chapter I made, it's my first time after all.

3rd person's pov

It was Christmas Eve when the polar star dormitory decided to start decorating the place. With that came a big mess of course because of certain.. complications. "Soma-kun, you're not suppose to be hanging the candy canes there, Fumio-san already said that she wants them at the staircase and she had ordered us to decorate the entrance with ornaments and a big Christmas tree." Aika said as she was at one side hanging up ornaments while Soma was hanging the other side. Comparing both sides, one was significantly neater than the other side and prettier but Aika already knew there was nothing much she can do then to just rehang all the things at the other side. "Gomen gomen. Why not this, I'll just follow your lead and whatever you hang then I will hang as well, okay?" Soma said while Aika was downright near fuming. 'That was what I had been saying for the pass 30 minutes since we had started but does it seems like you care? No.' Aika thought as she just hold her anger and started hanging more and more decorations faster, hoping to finish up before evening with Soma's workload as well. "Just please redo your side before Fumio-san comes in and yell at us because of what you have done. And I told you already, you're suppose to hang one decoration up every two spaces so it won't be too near neither too far. Please just follow what I have done and copy it on your side please. When you catch up with me, you can decide what colour goes up next, okay?" Aika said as Soma just nodded and started redoing his side which really wasn't a lot because he was too busy going around doing who knows what.

After around three hours or so of nagging, hanging, hooking, more replacing and more nagging, Aika was done. She was so done in life that she had never wanted to run away as fast as she was going to right now. Soma had been nagging at her for hours now and there was a limit to how much patience she has even though her patience usually seems like it can never run out. 'That's it. I'm so done here. After being with Soma-kun for so long and hearing him nag out my ears for nearly 4 hours, I can't take it anymore. It feels like if I even hear another person take a breath I can go and blow my brains out or something like that. Right now, I just want to go somewhere peaceful to rest my ears but everywhere is so cold and most likely very noisy since everybody is going to either be away or have a bunch of friends over.' Aika said as she mop around one side at the couch, thinking her life is over. Just then, she thought of something that would probably save her from everything. "Oh, Aika-" "Gomen Soma-kun but tell Fumio-san that I might not be coming back today. I'm going to be sleeping over at a friends house if I'm coming back any later then 6:00p.m. See you guys tomorrow!" Aika said as she immediately rush up to her room and took her necessities and went out of the dorm, flying by as she rush out, leaving a gust of wind in her wake. "Awwww. Just when I was about to ask you a question too." Soma said looking at the trail of dust she left behind before going back to finish his side of the decoration.

As Aika run to this certain person's house, she sort of regretted it as she rethought what she was about to do. 'How sure am I that she won't have other person as well? Gosh, this is a bad idea. I should have ask Rindo senpai beforehand.(A/N: You thought I would say a boy's name huh? Sucks to be you.)' Aika thought as she stop running and just walk there. After about maybe 30 minutes of walking, Aika finally got to the so called person's 'house'. She rang the doorbell as she started to regret what she actually did. 'Well, this was a horrible idea. Maybe I should just turn back while I still can.' Aika thought but just as she turn away from the door it open to reveal a very jolly Rindo. "Aika-chan! Glad you can make it to the party! I thought you said that you had things to do?" Rindo ask. "Party? I didn't know there was a party. I just came here because I was done with my job and I needed to get away from the dorm." Aika said as she looked inside. There really was a party going on behind Rindo. "Hm? Oh well it doesn't matter now that you're here. Come in, we're having a Christmas Eve party and we'll be camping out till Christmas so it's basically a sleepover. You have extra clothes right?" Rindo asks with her usual cat smile. "Yeah I do. I was thinking about asking for a sleepover here after all." Aika said as they went in.