Chapter 5- Art of The So Called Couple

3rd person's pov 

Silence engulf the room as the two person that was deemed flirting with each other by Momo look at everybody. "Your joking right?" Aika said as she look at everyone's serious expression. "We aren't even friends yet. How can we be a couple?" Eishi said as he tried to convince his friends that they are not a couple. "Momo still thinks that you are lying to us. Aika-chan specifically came here because she was finding for someone which Bucchi says it is Tsukasa-kun because of what Aika-chan said earlier which Momo thinks is true too. Momo thinks that because Tsukasa-kun and Aika-chan had met before and Aika-chan came here to scare the fangirls away as a responsible girlfriend." Momo said looking at the two which was getting even flustered by the moment.

"Is Momo right?" Momo ask again. "Not even close. Momo senpai, there was three reason why I came to this school. One, my father has been asking me to go for years now but I never went as I thought there would be no challenges. Reason number two was the most important one, which was when I was doing a taste test but Tsukasa senpai somehow was able to make a deal or something like that with the boss of the company because he had also participate and was the only one that had scored above 60 marks from me before. He was stubborn so I was not able to get any information than the fact that Tsukasa senpai was in Totsuki, which intrigued me so that is half of the reason why I'm here. The third reason is because that my friend just so happen to transfer here as well and there is quite promising people in the 92th generation." Aika said as she surprised everybody with her last reason and the reason of why she was finding Eishi.

"Sure Tsukasa senpai was the main factor that I came here but please remember that I had no other intention other than challenging him because of his score. I may be a taste tester with great senses but that doesn't mean I don't judge myself heavy or light either. I judge myself like how I judge others and when I can't I ask for other taste tester help but the results they gave me just disappoints me as they say it has no flaws though I know it does have flaws. The highest I have ever gave myself is 79 which is not exactly high as the one I judge was the food I specialize in, which is why I judge it even harsher. My uncle told me that I probably wont be able to reach my target unless I have that but it is not that easy to find it as it can only be found in a person I love and is very fond of so right now, that mark is probably the highest I can go." Aika said as she look at the others with a pleasant smile but only one saw the emotion in her eyes. "So I hope that all the confusion is cleared. Onto the next dish which is Nene senpai." Aika said as she didn't let them have a chance to say anything further. 

"My dish is called Soba Salmon. This is usually for lunch but it can be eaten for dinner as well." Nene said as she place down the cold soba with bits of salmon all over it. Aika took up the chopstick as she took a bit of soba and slurp it down. 'Very easy to consume and the gentleness is very different from other soba I have eaten before. The salmon does well in strengthening the flavour as well but since the dish has the salmon, the soba is nearly totally covered.' Aika said as she finish up with the mouthful of soba. "Very nice. The soba is smooth and I can feel the hard work inside your dish but you might want to choose a soba with more taste because the soba's flavour is nearly totally covered. I will give a 51 out of 100 for the totals. Next, Saito senpai with your sushi dish. I can smell it from here and I'm glad to know that at least everybody except for one so far here can pick out fresh ingredients." Aika said as the said person that can't pick out fresh ingredients glare at her.

"The dish name is Onigiri's Present. Best before or after doing heavy work like farming in the morning. Do dig in." Saito said as he put the dish down which was one simple onigiri. "Simple and yet mysterious, I like it. It means I can't use any of my senses to find out what is in it." Aika said as she nods her head in approval. Aika took the onigiri up with her hands and took a bite and with that, she was transported to a world of rice where everybody is happily eating the same dish. Well, at least most of them were happy, some were rather unhappy which was the rich ones. "A nice combination of curry and the rice but if want to make things more interesting I do hope that next time you do three different onigiris where they will compliment each other taste to not only have a better variety but also for the fact that it is not very simple. 47 out of 100 because of how simple it is but since you made a good combo I guess this is the most I can give you. Count me generous this time." Aika said as she put both of the dish at the side where Erina's and Kuga's dish is.