His Fucking Accent

~In which Taehyung gets mad and his Daegu satoori jumps out, causing Jungkook to realize he has an accent kink~

♦Top!Tae
♦Bottom!Kook
♦Rough
♦Dirty talk
♦Degrading
♦Hand kink
♦Dom/Sub

🔴Enjoy (btw Taehyung's speaking in satoori will be italicized)

***

Lately Jin and Taehyung haven't been getting along. They've been fighting nonstop, though they wont yell at each other. Right now it seemed they were fighting over one of their upcoming choreographies for their next comeback. Taehyung kept up the argument that Jin wasn't doing it right but Jin wouldn't have it. Although Taehyung had been trying not to lose his cool and go off at the older, it was starting to prove quite difficult.

Jungkook was currently sitting on the couch, his right earbud in though he'd stopped listening to music an hour ago. He could hear Taehyung's deep voice rising in volume as he spoke to Jin. The youngest could tell it was getting harder and harder for Taehyung to remain respectful towards his hyung. Jungkook didn't want the pair to remain fighting, but part of him wanted the older to go off.

The youngest stood and entered the kitchen where he saw the pair fuming. Jungkook was going to speak when Taehyung opened his mouth and finally let all of his anger out on the older,

"Why wont you fucking listen to me?! I'm part of the god damn dance line I now what the fuck I'm talking about!! Pick up your dumbass and do the fucking choreography the way we were taught!!! It's not that fucking hard!!" He yelled, to his own surprise his accent came out

Jungkook stood there in silence, the older's Daegu accent was fucking hot. His voice had gotten deeper and sounded like a literal growl; he sounded just like he did on stage when he had added his sinful growl into Anpanman. The younger felt his hands shake and an unusual tightness in his pants. Looking down, he realized he was hard; he was fucking hard just from Taehyung's voice, from his fucking accent.

Jungkook wasn't the only one silent though, Jin stood there in amazement. No one had ever seen Taehyung go off like this, it was a shock for anyone to witness it. Jin's jaw was dropped, his face was contorted into one of hurt, and he crossed his arms. The oldest huffed something only Taehyung seemed to hear and stalked off out of the dorm, slamming the door behind him.

Jungkook flinched at the sound and was about to speak to Taehyung when he remembered his growing bulge. There was no way Tae wouldn't notice it and having him see it would be so embarrassing. Not only that, but he'd be forced to tell the older why he was hard in the first place.

"Kookie?" Taehyung's voice cut into his thoughts, causing the younger to blink up at his hyung

Jungkook opened his mouth in attempts to say something but found himself lost for words. Instead he just opened and closed his mouth, looking kind of like a fish. Taehyung raised an eyebrow at this, watching intently as the younger covered his lower region rather quickly; too quickly.

Taehyung eyed the younger up and down, his eyes focused however on the hands covering Jungkook's crotch. He felt an almost overpowering urge to rip them away, but refused to do so, not wanting the younger to be afraid or weirded out by his actions. So instead he stared into Jungkook's eye, a dark glimmer in his own.

"What are you hiding down there, Kookie?" He asked, his voice low and flirty

Jungkook's face turned beet red "N-Nothing hyung"