It Was Missing Something (So Was My Ass)

~Taehyung is an English teacher at Jungkook's Highschool and when JK writes him a love letter, things gets a little heated~

♦Top!Tae
♦PowerBottom!Kook
♦Hair Pulling
♦Teacher/Student

***

Ever since Jungkook had started his Junior year in Highschool he was miserable. His friends were always busy, he had a shit ton of homework, and his classes sucked. Well, all but one.

Jungkook happened to absolutely love his AP English IV class, and no it wasn't because he was a bookworm or anything. It was because of his teacher, Mr. Kim.

The man was nothing less than perfect. He had a voice deeper than the ocean, as he read out Shakespeare's poems and plays he sounded like heaven. He had eyes that could whip you into shape with just a glance, his gaze was so intense you couldn't even try to hold eye contact for more than a few seconds. His skin was a warm honey color, and his jawline looked as though it could draw blood.

Mr. Kim's class was the highlight of Jungkook's day, just seeing his teachers warm smile as he entered his 6th period class made him giddy. He would always sit in the front, just so he could get to stare at his teacher's utter perfection throughout the class period.

"Now, as you know Valentines day is coming up in a few weeks," Mr. Kim started, his voice like music to Jungkook's ears "For your next assignment, I want you to write a love letter"

The class let out a collective groan at the mention of that. Jungkook however sat a little higher in his chair when Mr. Kim raised his hand to silence the class,

"It needs to be at least three paragraphs long, it must use at least four types of figurative language, the grammar must be correct, and I would appreciate it if you used some color" He said, taking a breath before continuing "It does not have to be to a real person, but you may write it to your lover or crush if you so please"

Jungkook licked his lips, now was his chance. He knew it wasn't the best idea to write a love letter to his teacher, it could get him into a lot of trouble. However, the little spark of danger from the whole idea excited him, he wasn't about to back down now.

"It will be due by the fourteenth of February, which gives you a little over two weeks," He said before eyeing the classroom of grumpy students "I advise you start now instead of beginning the night before its due. This is a major grade after all"

After finishing Mr. Kim went to sit at his desk, picking up a book and beginning to read. Half the class went up to the front of the room to grab notebook paper while the rest just pulled it out of their bags.

Jungkook stared blankly at his paper, twirling his pencil between his fingers. As badly as he wanted to write this letter, he needed it to be nothing less than perfect. I mean, if the man himself was perfect, the letter had to be just as perfect as the person receiving it. Jungkook furrowed his brow in concentration, wanting nothing more than to write the most beautiful letter.

Finally, inspiration struck and Jungkook began writing. However the bell rang only moments later so he really only got down a single sentence before he had to leave for his next, and thankfully, last class of the day, AP Forensics. Luckily his best friend was also in that class and he was quite excited to tell him about his idea for the English letter.

Halfway to Forensics Jungkook met up with Jimin and began talking his ear off. He told him about how he was so inspired by his teacher he was going to write the love letter to Mr. Kim. Jimin just walked with him into the classroom listening intently and quite nervous about the whole idea. Jimin knew better than anyone how Jungkook felt about his teacher, the younger wanted nothing more than to get in Mr. Kim's pants but honestly who didn't?