Wake Up And Smell The Roses

[Kaminari]

  I woke up with nearly two percent of my brain functioning. All I know, is that my surroundings are warm and comfortable. I feel safe for the first time in days.

That's when I remember last night.

  In a moment of panic I adjust my eyes to the light and look around. I notice the body I fell asleep on. My head was resting on Sero's chest. Our breathing was in sync, and the feeling of his chest rising and falling as I lay on it was so peaceful.

  As I begin to drift off, I hear a muffled yawn and look up to see Sero was awaking.
  He looked down at my flustered red face and laughed a bit. Making me feel even more embarrassed.
  "Hah, good morning Kaminari." He said smiling at me.
  "Uh- oh, good morning," I said flustered. I looked out the window above my bed and saw how bright it was outside. "What time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

  Why are we acting so casual?? I literally just woke up in bed with my best friend and crush!!

  He pulled his phone out of his pocket and checked. I saw his eyes widen and he grumbled a bit. "Shit. School started almost half 'n hour ago!"

  Half an hour!?

  "Y-you're kidding! Right?"

  "We gotta get ready!" He sat up and I lifted off his chest. We hopped off the bed and panicked for a good 30 seconds before actually getting ready.

  "I'll head back to my dorm to get ready, but I'll wait for you outside your dorm so we can head out together. I-Is that ok?"

  "Y-yeah, see ya soon." I smiled at him as he left the room. Now that I'm alone, I can think about what just happened. H...he was acting so casual. Why was he acting like waking up together isn't weird?!

[Sero]

  I got ready quickly so I could meet Kaminari outside his dorm. I don't know why I'm acting like this. If I start to get too close to him, I'll just end up killing him. Which is something I don't want to do at all!

  Once I was done I went outside to wait for Kaminari. Luckily our dorms are right next to each other.

I heard his door open and he walked out with his usual brushed hair and golden eyes that were still a little pink from last night. Not to mention he had some eye bags from staying up so late.

"Well, you ready?" I asked approaching him. He nodded in response, and we began to walk out of the building and head to UA.

Are people gonna notice how we both showed up late together? Let's just hope no one makes a big deal out of it.

[Kaminari]

I pulled out my phone—that was on silent—and saw multiple texts from Mina asking me why I'm late.
-
8:12
Mina: yo bro where r u??
Mina: dude u coming or what !!
Mina: uwu Sero's not here either~
Mina: CLASS IS STARTING SKSK WHERE ARE U
9:26
Denki: CHILL i slept in
Mina: with Sero ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Denki: ...
Denki: I'll tell u about it later
Mina: OH SHIT-
-
God she jumps WAY too far into conclusions. Although, she's not 100% wrong...