Introduction

Erin Greene was like any other teenager who tended to be quieter, more introverted and constantly analyzing her surroundings or those closest to her. She is from California and had to deal with the show of neurosis often displayed by her mom and step-dad. One day, they had decided to pack up their stuff and move to someplace boring and safe. In these days, what is even "safe?" In Erin's era, it appeared to be a neighborhood where prominence existed but only to the extent of people waving at each other here and there or being friendly at the local grocery store.

Erin had also lost her best friend. It happened at a time when she had felt more alone than usual. Neither of her parents had understood the magnitude of what she was going through, nor did they seemed to have cared. Her mom's hands were full with her younger brother and sister and her real dad was never there. She had nobody. Then, she found out her BFF had started a rumor about her. Who could she turn to when no one was around? The answer just might have been,  self-discovery.

Fast Forward to her adult life and Erin is rushing to get her own kids ready for school! She now finds herself married and performing duties of a housewife. How did she get here when she had a great job as a fierce, independent woman? She knows it was due to falling in love.

Now, will she be the type of mother who could not be there for her but who can also empathize with her own kids because she thinks giving them extra love and attention will help them be the best version of themselves? Or, will she simply be neurotic, like her own mother? Erin may soon discover her overthinking is actually intolerable and what she may need to do is re-discover herself, IN THE DOLLHOUSE.