Hatred

I love showing how much I hate people. It really shows that I don't give a crap, but oh well. Jungkook is still sick, great. I skip all my classes until lunch comes along, I try to find an empty table, not near Ji or Jimin. Too bad Ji spots me and invites me to sit with her I decide to go and sit next to her. "Oh lookie here. Taehyung stealing my seat so he can sit next to Ji and flirt with her. How... neat-o" I grab Jimin's shirt because like come on. He's a shrimp lol "For the last time. I don't like her, and I never will so will ya shut the fuck up about this? I know you're trying to impress the ladies by showing how "strong" you are, but you really aren't... shrimp..." I see Ji trying not to laugh after me calling Jimin a shrimp. "Ji baby, you really think it's funny?" "O-Oh, no, not at all!" I smirk at him and throw him at the floor. "Fuck off and leave me alone Jimin. I haven't done anything to you, so why bother?" 

Then Jimin gets up and slaps me. Really? Oh bring it on

We both start beating each other up. Of course Jimin gets a start because I fall to the floor because of him slapping me, I can hear people saying "YEAH, GO JIMIN, BEAT HIS ASS GOOD!! NO ONE CAN TAKE YOUR GIRL AWAY!!!" I get a hold of Jimin's hand. "I'm stronger than you think shrimp" Then start beating him up real good "JIMIN, TAE, STOP!! YOU'RE GOING TO GET HURT. PLEASE VIOLENCE ISN'T THE ANSWER TO THIS!!" Ji tries to stop us but that doesn't go well. "SOMEONE, STOP THEM!! JIMIN IS GETTING HURT!!!" Oh so now Ji is on Jimin's side? Pfft should have known. A bunch of students grab us and pull us away from each other. I can see Jimin's nose and lips bleeding, he also has a bunch of bruises. The students let go of me and I walk away, but before I do I hit Jimin's head "YOU DESERVE GETTING BEATEN UP BITCH" Jimin yells, I stick up the middle finger and heading to the bathroom to wash up. I could really see how disappointed Ji looked at me. Whatever Jimin deserved it. 

I really hate everyone and everything lol

The next day

Jungkook comes back and sees me and one of my eyes covered up. "Omg, Hyung!! What happened??" "Explaining it more makes me hate Jimin even more" "Please!!!!" "Fine. Ji invited me to sit with her table during lunch and I accidentally sat in Jimin's seat becaue I didn't know then Jimin came along and tried to act tough. I picked him up, told him that I wasn't flirting with Ji, and then threw him on the floor, suddenly he gets up and started the fight" "You guys got in a fight?? Tae!!!" "Sorry, I knew I couldn't back down... he makes me so mad lol" "Well next time, don't get in a fight. I don't want you to get in trouble" "Yeah yeah, it's fine Kookie, anywho, lets go to our class now, ok?" "Alright Hyung"

We both go to class and then I see Ji and Jimin doing their lovey-dovey stuff again. Gross "HEY YOU TWO LOVE BIRDS, GET A ROOM, NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR GROSS LOVEY-DOVEY THING" I yell at them then sit down next to Jungkook, Jimin gets up but Ji makes Jimin sit back down. Honestly, Ji really needs to calm her boyfriend down. Geez, I feel like every day, I get mad even more, I feel like I get jealous even more, I feel like I get heartbroken even more, and most importantly... I feel like I hate everyone even more. Except for Jungkook. He's my best friend and forever will be my best friend. I could never get mad at him. lol

Gosh, I really hate everyone