Broken Smiles

Honestly, looking back at Ji when she looked 'disappointed' I guess... It kinda made me disappointed in myself too. I never knew I could be like this, I never beat up someone in my life and I only do it for self-defense, what has gotten up with me?

I walk into class, trying to 'smile' but... I can't it just hurts trying to smile, I sit next to Jungkook "Hey Kookie" "Hey Hyung!! Are you okay? Your smile seems different" "Pfft, I'm fine" I see Ji and Jimin enter the class, Jimin's face and arms are still bruised, and then I look at Ji. She waves at me and I wave back at her, I guess I should try to talk to her again... "ALRIGHTY, CLASS SETTLE DOWN, WE'RE GOING TO FINISH WHAT WE DID YESTERDAY. GO TO PAGE 302 NOW" The teacher yells with her ruler slamming the board

After school finishes, I head to the library to study about my smile? I try to smile again and I look into the mirror it looks so... fake and it just hurts trying to smile. I-I can't smile... I go and try to find some books. There's nothing about it so I go to the library's computer and search it up 'why does my smile hurt?'

First Results: Does your smile hurt? Does it look fake? You probably have...

It doesn't say so I click "Does your smile hurt? Does it look fake? You probably have a broken smile" Wtf, a broken smile? I scroll down to learn more about it "You have a broken smile because someone or something really hurt, you haven't been happy in so long your smile just hurts" "Wtf, this is so weird..." "Hey Tae Tae!" "Huh? Oh, hi Ji..." "What are you doing here?" "Oh, just researching about something" I try to smile, I try my best "Oh, ok" "What about you? Aren't you supposed to be with Jimin?" "Oh he's with his friends, this is where I usually hang out, I don't really have much friends..."

Wait what? "What? But you're super popular, you're literally dating the most popular boy" "Sometimes Tae, people are fake. They only use you for popularity, money, looks, and reputation. I don't trust many people except Jimin... and you" "Oh?"

Announcer: THE LIBRARY WILL NOW BE CLOSING...

We both look at each other and run straight to the door. The person closes the door and locks it before we reach there then the library becomes dark. "So... does that mean... we're now stuck in this place?"

++++

Hi um
You get a cliffhanger
:smiley: