My Good Bye

The Next Day

I give up, I think it's time to go

 I've suffered way too much and I'm tired of it. I place a note in Ji's locker telling her to go to the bridge that's 10 blocks away from school... Then I walk away...

-After School-

After school, I wait for Ji to come, while I wait I decided to sit on the bars of the bridge and then I hear Ji's footstep coming "Hey Tae, I got your note, wassup?? Also, you shouldn't be sitting here, you could fall" "I know, but that's alright. Anywho I have something to say... actually confess" "Alright? What is it?" "Ever since we were friends I've developed feelings for you and when I found out you liked Jimin... it shattered my heart" "W-What? I-Is that why y-you've been so sad the past month?" "Yes, and I tried so hard trying to be happy. You know, every time I smile, it's always fake" "Why?? You shouldn't pretend to be happy, it doesn't help... in fact, it makes it worse" "Too late Ji" "What?"

"You see Ji, why can't I have a happy love life like everyone else? Why is it always me?? I always think this... I always hide my feelings and try to deny them and when I let it out... I get hurt. This is why whenever I like someone I don't say a thing. No one knows the pain I go through... All this depression, I don't know how to let it out other than cry... I don't even know why this affected me so much. I'm used to being invisible, in fact, I don't even think I matter..." "Tae I-"

"I have these scars in my heart... I don't know how to feel. I want to be emotionless... I'm scared to love, I'm scared to be heartbroken. I don't want these feelings, I'm trying so so hard to get rid of them but it isn't working..." "Tae I'm sorry... I didn't know" "Of course you didn't know, and you know what Ji" "What?" "I love you and it's pretty obvious you like Jimin. Don't worry, I'll leave you guys be, of course, I'll do anything for you" "Why?" "B-Because I l-love you Ji... But it's too late now" "What do you mean Tae?" "Bye Ji."

I jump off the bridge and the last thing I hear is Ji screaming. It's honestly really sad what love can do to you, you know?

well... goodbye friends <3