Stuck Together

Ji and I try to run to the library door before the person locks it before we could even reach it. We see the person lock the door and locks it then the lights become dark. "So I'm guessing we're locked in here??" I say and look at Ji "Uhh... Yeah, I think so" Ji looks at me scared then hugs me "T-Tae, I-I'm scared..." "Why so? This place isn't haunted or anything" "..." "I-I know b-but... i-its dark in here" I chuckled "You're seriously scared of the dark??" "It's not funny!!!" She pouts then hits me "Haha, I know, it's so cute when you're afraid" I suddenly remember Ji is still hugging me. I turn red and blush... "You know you're still hugging me right??" "O-Oh, right... sorry Tae" "It's alright" I look at her and give her a warm smile

"So... whatchu wanna do?" Ji asks "Uhm, I don't know, wanna look around the library?? Maybe the super dark and scary basement they have??" "AHH, NOO PLEASE- I-I MEAN... Y-Yeah, sure... I guess" "Aww Ji Ji, are you trying to be 'tough'?" hfhkdsfhhksjhwa she's so cute... this has been like the only times we've talked and stuff and I'm glad we're stuck together "No!! I'm born tough, what are you talking about??" "Haha, sure. Let's go to the basement then" "Y-YEAH... S-SURE HAHA" I grab her hand and run towards the basement. I feel Ji squeeze my hand tight, and she says she's not afraid huh? "You sure about this Ji?" "Yeah!!!" We both enter the basement. "Eww, it's so dusty and... crusty" "Pfft, Ji, basements are crusty and dusty" "Is your basement crusty and dusty??" "Yes, and it's dark in there" "Oh..." "What about yours?" "Uhmm, I don't know..." "Why?" "My basement is so... dark and scar- I mean... no time hehe" "Pfft Ji, so silly... it's adorable" I mumble "What was that??" "Nothing haha"

A few minutes later we go through the basement even more and I decided to pull a prank on Ji. I leave Ji and leave her but not far "Tae...?? TAE??? TAE NO DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE, IM SCARED, WHERE ARE YOU??" I try so hard not to laugh "TAE NO PLEASE, IM SCARED" A few minutes later I scare Ji "BOO" "AHHHH" "haha, Ji, were you scared?" "YES TAE!!!!" She hits me then hugs me "Haha, come on, let's go back" "Tae, I'm so glad you didn't leave, you scared me to death!!! You bully!!!" I chuckle again "Come on, I'm pretty tired. Let's go to sleep" "Okay" 

We both leave the basement, find somewhere comfy like behind some bookshelves and then go to sleep "Good night Ji..." "Good night Tae..."

ngl, im glad we were stuck together