Chapter 4: Memory

Pretty soon, Song Xiao had thrown the unhappy thoughts about the concubine to the very back of his mind, and concentrated on studying his family's car.

He felt very curious about this car that could move so fast even without the help of horses, but he only sat on his seat demurely, admiring the high buildings outside in his heart silently, and focused his gaze upon the driver at the front.

Song Zi Cheng, who sat by his son's side, didn't know what to talk about with him. He saw a pair of brightly shining eyes watching the driver with the utmost concentration and laughed as he said: "Do you like cars? As soon as you get your driver's license when you turn eighteen, I'll get you one even better than this."

"Alright, thank you very much father." Song Xiao smiled with his eyes closed. Even though he was a scholar, he enjoyed things related to horses and vehicles very much. When he was still living in the Imperial Academy, Yu Jin Tang had always used the excuse of horse-riding to go out with him.

At the thought of Yu Jin Tang, Song Xiao felt downcast. He was now reborn as the son of the owner of a theatrical group, and he didn't know how to find him. Don't tell him he had to wait till he succeeds his father and tour around the country acting out the story of the two of them? Also, there was a chance that the reincarnated emperor did not even retain his past memories.

Lee Wei Wei didn't board the car with them when he found out that Qiu Ming Yan would also be going to the Song's house, but he made faces at her car instead. Noticing the paparazzi taking pictures of him, he boldly waved back at them. The paparazzi with the camera smiled and made a few hand gestures towards him, assuring him that his shots are very cool.

"Boss, why are you so courteous towards him?" The amateur paparazzi asked him confusingly. Qiu Ming Yan's status within the circle is pretty high, but just now the way Da Wei treated Qiu Ming Yan was very disrespectful, and it was even recorded by him. Although it will definitely be a hot topic if it was released, the boss wouldn't allow him to do it.

"What do you understand," The veteran paparazzi hit him on the back of his head, "Why do you think Da Wei is so arrogant? He's the young master of the Wu Jin Audio Cooperation. Would you dare to make them angry?"

The amateur paparazzi opened his mouth widely. He had just started this work, and there were still many things that he didn't know, but he knew about Wu Ji Audio Cooperation. That record company is second to none in the Chinese country, and its position within the entertainment circle isn't lesser than that of Xing Hai Entertainment's. The president was the old Queen of Songs in the nineties, and she was someone who held quite a lot of influence within the industry, so you shouldn't provoke her so lightly.

A part of the reason why Song Zi Cheng allowed his own son to play with Lee Wei Wei was so that he could be on friendly terms with the Wu Jin Audio Cooperation, except he never thought that Lee Wei Wei would really become Song Xiao's best friend.

The amateur paparazzi squeezed his brain. The waters within the entertainment industry sure are deep. Who would've thought that this second-rate child star originated from such a high position?

The Song family had a few houses in A city, and they usually lived in a tall building at the center of the city. It was a compound around 300 square meters wide, and was convenient for Song Zi Cheng to go to work and Song Xiao to go to school from there.

It is a high quality community, and each floor is an apartment with it's own owner. Song Xiao felt very amazed by the elevator that could transport them to another place within a flash. Auntie Chen patiently explained how an elevator works to him, as if she was teaching a child who had just learned how to walk, and Song Xiao listened to her explanation seriously.