Chapter 7

"(Y/n)! Please forgive me! I'm so so sorry for the way I've been treating you!"

Lovino cried at (y/n), he really felt bad for what he had done and for what he had said. (Y/n) smiles softly at him, knowing how much he meant his sorry. She gently pets his hair while he hid his face on her hospital bed. Avoiding the curl of course.

"I forgive you Lovino.."

(Y/n) said softly to him as tears began to fall from her eyes. Antonio watches this as tears fell down his eyes too, covering his overwhelmed smile. He was so happy seeing Lovino apologize to (Y/n)

"I should have never said that to you..! I know what it's like to be depressed and yet I told you to kill yourself.."

Lovino sniffs, shaking a bit, you gently sit up and hugged him gently

"Y-You realizing what you did, makes me happy that you said sorry to me..."

You tell him, looking up and you saw your best friends, and Antonio, Gilbert and Francis were smiling and Antonio was crying still, smiling happily that Lovino apologized.

"Looking much better"

Gilbert says as he goes over to you, sitting on the bed. This caused Lovino to jump, quickly wiping his tears away, Francis and Antonio came over too. Antonio sitting on the other side of you and Francis sits on the foot of the bed. Lovino looks down, not knowing what to say let alone do, you smile at him softly and gently took his hand.

"Thank you Lovino..I hope we can become good friends.."

You tell him, he looks up at you and nods quickly.

"I-I hope so too..."

~~~~~~

After a bit of time passed, the boys sadly had to leave you. Antonio kissing your head before he left with his friends and Lovino. You were sad to see them go, you honestly didn't want them to leave. Even though Lovino said sorry about bullying you, there were many others you know who wouldn't even think about saying sorry. Matthias, Arthur, Alfred, Ludwig, Vash, the whole lot of them. You look up at the ceiling, tears already falling down your face.

"H-Hey mom..hey dad..its been a little while since the last time we talked h-huh...? Bet you're wishing you could help me..I wouldn't worry about me to much...I'll be up there with you guys soon..if my school keeps going..it might be sooner than i hoped.."

With that you closed your eyes, falling asleep and let your dreams take over.

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~

I wake up in a field, I sit up to see where I am. All i see is flowers, the night sky, the stars, and even the moon. It was warm out in this field, the wind lightly blowing through my hair as I bring my knees to my chest, holding them close to me as I look up at the sky some more. After almost 15 minutes of sitting, I began to hear something, something or someone coming close to me. I got up quickly and turned and my eyes went wide.

"Long time no see, huh shrimp?"

My father and my mother, was standing 6 inches away from me. Tears fell down my face as I run to them, hugging them tightly as they held me close, picking me up some.

"I-I thought you were dead!"

I cried, my mom pets my hair softly, tears falling down her face also.

"I hate to say that I am baby girl..we can only see you, hold you, and talk to you in your dreams..not often either.."

I pull back some, trying to catch my breath from crying, my dad cups my cheeks and wipes them away with his thumb.

"Shh, dry those tears. You're too beautiful to cry, and yes, i've seen how much you cry (y/n). It breaks our hearts that we am no longer alive to help you, to raise you up."

My dad tells me, I hug him again, tears falling still but not near as bad.

"I miss you so much..I want you to know that you're my hero.."

He smiles after I said that, he held me a bit tighter, kissing my head.

"I want you to know that we are very proud of you (y/n). Don't you give up just yet.."

He tells me, I nod and he smiles softly, then, it all turned black.

~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~

You wake up, you look around and see you were back in your hospital room and bed. You sit up and a nurse walked in.

"You're being checked out."

She smiles at you, you tilt your head some, getting out of your bed, slipping your shoes on and grabbed your backpack that Antonio brought in with him yesterday. You followed the nurse out to the main area and there was Lovino. You smile softly as you walked up to him.

"H-Hey Lovino."

He smiles at you softly

"Ciao (y/n), you ready for school?"

He asked you, you thought for a moment before nodding.

"Ready as i'll ever be to be honest with ya."

You smile and he smiles back.

"Come on, tomato  bastard is waiting in the car."

You two head out of the hospital, kinda confused.

"Why didn't he come in too?"

You asked him, he shrugs some, you nod with a small sigh. You guys get to his car and there was Antonio, a full bouquet of red roses in his hands. You blush and smile brightly as he was also wearing a suit also.

"Hola chica."

He says happily, and handed you the roses. you accept them and smile brightly, trying not to tear up.

"W-What's all this for?"

You asked him, and he smiles at you.

"Well, tomorrow is Prom and I was wondering if, you would like to go with me."

"Hm, see well I don't know."

You say as you turn away, Antonio was getting worried and you turn to him, kissing his cheek with a small giggle.

"I would love to go to prom with you Antonio."

He almost jumped for joy, but controlled himself as he picks you up and spins you instead.

"I can't wait! You will look ever so beautiful in a dress!"

He sets you down and kisses you, Lovino rolls his eyes some with a smile.

"Come on you two, break it off, we have to get to school."

You and Antonio smile at him then got into the car, Lovino got in, buckled, then drove to the school. You held the roses Antonio gave you close to you, smelling them every now and then. You have never gotten so many roses before, especially from someone. You look out the window and sighed happily.

"You alright chica?"

Antonio asked, you nod smiling.

"I am, for once in my life...I really am alright."