Chapter 13

....

"(Y/n) (L/n) is my human name, my name is...Alaska."

You say smiling, turning and went back to the room that you were held in for 1 whole month, seeing Arthur looking at you. You smile and went over to him, helping him to his feet.

"Come on Arthur, you're coming with me, Gilbert, Francis, and Lovino."

He follows you out of the room then best he could, once back in the living room, Gilbert was scolding his brother while Francis and Lovino tied the others up. You chuckle which caught their attention.

"Gil, could you carry Arthur out please? I think I'm ready to go home now."

Your friends smiled at you, Gilbert going over and picks up Arthur, of course Arthur complained but knew he wasn't going to win this battle. With that, you guys left and now, here comes your new life.

....

...

..

.

Senior year now! Woo! You couldn't be any happier to be a senior now. Close to prom and graduation. You put on your female school uniform, put your dog tags on, grabbed your bag, and raced out of the house. While running, you bump into Gilbert, causing you to fall on the ground. GIlbert turned and laughed, helping you up.

"Careful there Frau."

You laugh also, dusting yourself off. You look up and saw your four best friends, Gilbert, Francis, Lovino, and Arthur along with your other friends. Alfred, Ivan,  Yao, Feliciano, Kiku, and Ludwig. Since everything happened while you were a freshmen, over the years, you've forgiven a lot of them who did you wrong since they had plenty of time to prove to you that they were truly sorry to you. Antonio still hated you and still hated him, that won't ever change and you honestly could care less if it did. Gilbert, Francis, Lovino, and Arthur were very protective of you which always made you giggle when someone comes up to you, even if it was just a friendly "hello"!

Once at school, you guys walked into the building, seeing all the banners for prom that literally covered the school. You, Gilbert, and Arthur said goodbye to the others but you three when to your shared first hour class. 

"God, I'm so happy senior year is almost over! Graduation will be a sweet release in my life that I've been needing."

You say, Gilbert snickers.

"Sweet release" huh?"

"GILBERT!"

You and Arthur yell, him running from you two which did cause you both to follow him. Once in the classroom, you sit together like always and had small talk before the bell rang. The only downside about this class, Antonio was in it, but you never really paid him no mind, he glares at you, and you always reply with a wink with your cheesy grin and tongue out. This always made him hate you more and like you always say, you could honestly care less.