Chapter Fourteen: Movie Night Chaos

Movie Night Chaos

"Mike, stop hogging the couch."

"Me? You're the one that's trying to claim the whole thing."

"There's an armchair right there."

"I'm right here!"

"Fine, then Mike can sit on the floor!"

"I don't want to sit on the floor."

"Do you have anything to eat?"

"Dude, you ate less then an hour ago."

This chaos right here was what my life had became. No longer was my home the safe zone that I could go to too hide in from anyone that I didn't want to see or talk to. No longer was it as quiet as it once was.

"Seriously, I'm hungry." That was Jared who had just let himself into the house without bothering to knock. "Oh, what movie are we watching?"

Grumbling under my breath I pulled my legs out of the way as he fall onto the couch. "Saw." I said moving over so that I was next to the boy that was radiating heat.

"Sweet, a horror movie." Jared said, making himself right at him.

Jared wasn't the only one who decided to claim my house that day. It seems that Sam wasn't taking any chances and sent Paul over to keep watch in case that vampire made an appearance again.

"Will you shut up already." That was Paul as he got easily annoyed and angry at every little thing.

"Renee, move over. I don't have enough room." Mike said as he stood slightly in front of me.

Letting out a sigh I stood up. "Sit, there. I'm making popcorn. Go home if you want something else." I said, giving Jared a pointed look as he gave me a sheepish smile.

There was no getting rid of them once I invited them all over for that one event. It was only supposed to be a one time deal. Only one time was the whole pack supposed to come to my house and let me meet Paul.

But, things never went the way I wanted them to.

"That's cold." Jared said.

"Not as cold as you'll be when I dump your body in a river." I mutter as I made my way to the kitchen. "Paul, do you want anything?"

"I don't care." I pushed my lips at his answer.

There was no pleasing any of them.

"I do." Mike and Jared said together.

"I didn't ask you." I stated leaving them in the living-room.

I know Charlie isn't happy with all the males that started appearing in his house, taking over his living-room and eating his food. The first time it happened was two days after the football match and Charlie wasn't in a good mood when he entered the house to find two shirtless teens sitting on his couch, eating his food. I was in the kitchen cleaning up the mess they had made when he got home so I didn't see his face but I heard his tone.

Jared and Paul took his slight yelling better then I expected the two boys too but Mike on the other hand. Well, my dad always did keep his word but he was lucky that my father didn't feel like driving all the way back to the station. Mike had simply ended up in the back of this police car with not way out and a cracked window.

The only thing that changed since that happened was Jared and Paul finding shirts to wear while in this house. They were still eating the food and doing whatever they wanted when they showed up. Mike, well he managed to convenience my dad that he was there only to make sure that the other males were behaving themselves around me.