• 2 •

° yoonkook °
• hard-ish °
• yandere!au •
_______________
“YOONGI! I LOVE YOU!” an eager fan shouted after the singer who was currently walking off stage, and waved back politely.

he made his way to the dressing room, being congratulated on how good he was on the way there.

the raven haired male sat down at his mirror, stretching and yawning, when something caught his eye.

a black box tied together with a mint-colored ribbon.

my favorite color,..’ yoongi thought as he carefully undid the ribbon.

a small bottle of clear liquid sat inside,  took it out and looked over it. it had the words “twist to open” in bold letters.

the male twisted it, a sudden blast of smoke coming out, he accidentally inhaled whatever it was, getting light-headed.

he started to call for help, but his brain felt like it was shutting down, falling limply to the ground.
___________
🌌n i g h t t i m e🌌

a young boy in a janitor's suit whistled a tune, pretending to sweep the floor until he stopped at a familiar door.

yoongi

he cracked open the door, the knocked out singer hardly stirring.

the red-head got down on his knees, gently brushed his face. “so beautiful...”

he picked him up by the waist and slung his over his shoulder easily, placing him in the ‘cleaning supplies’ case.

the younger dragged the box past several other overnight workers who asked him if he needed help.

“no i'm good, have a nice night!” he would say.

“you're safe now...” he patted the case, placing it in the trunk of his car, driving off.
★∆★
A/N;; finally an update, kinda crappy tho