🏳️‍🌈 • 8 • 🏳️‍🌈

✦ yoonmin

✦ highschool!au

✦ soft ?

✦ PRIDE MONTH

 ✦ slight cursing

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

when yoongi recieved an online-invite to a 'WEAR YOUR PRIDE!' party from one of his closet friends, namjoon, he didn't know what to say.

that night, would change him forever.
-
“yoonie-hyung!” a boy wearing a pink-yellow-and blue shirt ran up and hugged him. “i'm so glad you came.”

the mansion was already starting to fill up, different strips coloring the room like a rainbow. a beautiful rainbow.

“hey.” music already blasted through the house, all of the pride flags draped around the stairwell. he even spotted his, tears building up in his eyes.

yoongi met other people with pink-white-and blue t-shirts and buttons. he received so many hugs and support.

“yoongi....” a breathless voice called from behind him, as soon as he turned around, everyone else in the room was gone.

it was just him, and jimin.

he ran up to his friend, engulfing him in the largest hug he could. all you could hear was the broken sobs between the two.

they were both so caught up they didn't see a couple (both) sporting pansexual shirts laughing.

“you, i—” yoongi was still choked up, tears of joy
streaming down his pale face. a small thumb flicked them away.

“it's ok.” coming out as a ftm trans was hard, yoongi that he was the only one. but, seeing jimin wearing the same shirt, was just—

“hey guys! did i miss anything?” a bubbly voice broke the silence, automatically joining the hug. now, a flag of pink-purple-and blue joined the rainbow.

then an actual rainbow.

then pink-yellow-and blue.

then different shades of red and pink.

grey, black, white and purple.

yoongi felt so at home, he couldn't stop crying. he loved his family, even if his birth one left him like he was a disease.

he felt like it was his fault. like something was wrong with him. then namjoon came along and reminded him that, who you are shouldn't change what people think of you.

you're still you, inside and out.

that he was beautiful no matter what.

then jungkook, taehyung, everybody.

his family. and they loved him, no matter what.

🏳️‍🌈♥️🏳️‍🌈♥️🏳️‍🌈♥️🏳️‍🌈

as a bisexual, this made me emotional.

luckily, my mom is very welcoming of who i am. (i'm leaning more towards girls 💖)

my dad, i haven't told him yet.

anyway, enough about me.

whether you're straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, trans, pan, ace, or whatever colors you are, remember, every single color makes the rainbow brighter.

unfortunately for some, like i wrote with yoongi, some families may not accept their children, just remember, you have an entire army behind you.

and we're not going anywhere any time soon.

oh god, i love you guys so much my heart hurts. i'm about to cry 😭

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 🎉❣️

LOVE WHOEVER THE FUCK U WANT

BE WHOEVER THE FUCK YIU WANNA BE

I LOVE YOU ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

© deathbytae 💎

p.s: thx to ThiccSister and sourjungoo and -royaltae- and so many other ppl for the support 💖🖤 ur all so fxcking beautiful