• 7 • (remade)

- yoonseok/sope
• teacher and student
________________________
jung hoseok.

the mention of his teacher's name got under yoongi's skin. he was so cocky and smug, almost sensing when he got yoongi annoyed.

"hey yoongs! what classes do you have?"

"mr.jung, again." he groaned, namjoon took the schedule and compared it to his. "at least we're in that class together, right?" they started walking towards their lockers. "yeah,..I guess so." don't get yoongi wrong, namjoon was yoongi's best friend since they were about two, and he was actually really nice to him, despite his cold demeanor.
~
the sound of the chalk scratching against the board hurt yoongi's ears, the teacher smirking at his annoyance. "now class, can anyone tell me.." yoongi tuned hoseok out after writing a note and throwing it gently on namjoon's desk.

help me pls i'm dying

he quickly wrote back; no u just don't like him, what's so bad abt him anyway

he's just annoying as hell, and he knows it too

"ahem, min yoongi, are you passing notes, or am I just going crazy?" all the students looked at yoongi, namjoon immediately taking shelter from the stares from behind his book.

hobi slammed his hand on yoongi's desk, making him jump. "mr.min, if you please." he held out his hand, the younger grumbling before dropping the crumpled piece of paper in his teacher's hand.

"detention." hoseok said it loud enough for everyone to hear and snicker, making yoongi flush slightly out of embarrassment.
~
every kid walked out of the classroom, namjoon laying a gentle hand on his shoulder and waving goodbye before hobi closed the door.

"tch tch tch, yoongi. this is the fifth time this week you've been here. why do I find myself, repeating the small cycle with you?"

"why are you such a dick..." yoongi grumbled under his breath.

the teacher's usual happy demeanor changed into a serious one, slamming both of his hands against the wall, caging yoongi inside.

"listen, I don't know why you have a problem with me, to the point where something like this happens. but I want to know if-" hobi's face changed when a small blob of spit hit his cheek.

"yoongi..." yoongi was beyond scared at hoseok's new tone of voice, but showed the same cockiness and smugness that he showed. "let me go home, now."

hobi scoffed, "you really think that'll affect me?"

"if I scream rape, then maybe you'll think twice about what you're saying."

"you wouldn't."

yoongi took a deep breath, forming his mouth to scream when hobi covered it. "alright, alright! jeez."

"pleasure doing business with you." the student sassily flicked hobi's nose, "and by the way, next time you touch my mouth, i'll bite your finger off." he waved, before walking out the door.

damn.
~
taehyung, yoongi's older brother almost strangled him when he came home. "hey yoongi! how was school?"

"great, actually."

"wow, my little brother saying something positive about school? what has this world come to..."

"haha, very funny." yoongi walked into the kitchen, feeling his heart pound against his rib cage. there were about five other people in there, including a face he didn't want to see anytime soon;

jung hoseok.
~
wow,
this was rushed and not proofread o o f