ch.7

Note!
So Ik I was sopose to update yesterday, and my wifi went out....but luckily my mom went to pay it out....so y'all luckily will be getting this chapter. If any misspellings pls excuse!

ENJOY!!
________________⚡S.V⚡_______________

[At Rouge Bartender!!]

It was around the late afternoon around 7:30 pm most people would say. An black hedgehog was at the back of the counter take orders of drinks. Tonight was the most busiest nights of the hole week since it was a Saturday.

Saturday was the most busiest day for people who works during those days. You have people who comes out to have fun from school or work, or people who wants to come drink they problems aways. It didn't really matter that much, but of all days Saturday is the most famous day of the week, and hell itself.

Shadow and Omega was all over the place trying to secede people needs at the bar. People who came to party and drink while mostly some came to be in the back to drink cheer on the striper. You see not only did Rouge gave an bar, but she also have an strip club for males and females. Straight, gay, bi, ect, Hell! Everyone was invited to come and see what can make they night.

"Hel-lo! Wel-come to Rouge Bar-ten-der! May I take your or-der?!" Omega said as a pink cat with green giggles a bit at the robot thinking how cute it was ordering her. The cat smile as she curl her tail a bit.

"May I have an coconut cocktail with a side of voka pls." The cat said as she giggles a bit looking at the robot eyes blink on and off as it a hum sound. Omega gave an hands up at the cat as he went in the back to get her drink ready. As omega did his part. Shadow was doing his, but this night for our black and red hedgehog was rough for him.

"Hello! This is Rogue Bartender, how may I help y'all gentlemen tonight?" The dark hedgehog ask as he took out his note pad to write the order down. An orange bird with shades on look at the black and red hedgehog as he lick his lips at him. The others in the group whistle a bit making shadow feel a bit uncomfortable, but at the same time shadow show no fear.

"Yes!, I would like to order you if you don't mind."

"Yeah! In your dreams sir." Shadow said making the others in the group laugh a bit. The bird just smirk as shadow gave an eyebrow at him.

"Well me and the boys will like to have shots of voka mix with pussycat. And the side order would be you?" The bird said as the black and red hedgehog took the note and laughed a bit.

"Keep trying it's not gonna happen." Shadow said as he walk away from the group.

This night was just aggression and tiring for shadow. All people do in here is ether trying to flirt with him or fight him. Shadow wanted to clock out so bad but he promised to help Rouge out, and he can't turn his friend out like that.

🅱S.V🅱

Meanwhile an blue hedgehog was walking out his house. Sonic turn around and lock his front door as darkspine sonic came to view as sonic started to jog to Rouge Bartender. DSS just fly beside him keeping him company for the time being.

'Soooooo, how is this gonna work out?....it's about to be 8:00! How are you gonna take him around this of night?' DSS ask as sonic had to get a pear of headphones and slip them on so he can talk to DSS without people looking at him crazy.