ch.15

Its is what it issss......

IT IS WHAT IS ISSSSSSSSSSS

YO wassup my fams y'all ready for chapter 15? I mean who doesn't be ready for it..........yeah ok my ass is never ready but I hope y'all enjoy

But that pic up there 👀 I made that drawing ....

But anyways

Any mistake and spelling pls excuse me but enjoy.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

[N.pro]

As the light that shine bright from the egg dies down a bit our hedgehogs get to uncover they face to see what lays in front of them. Sonic was the first to open his eyes as he look straight at the coffee table to see that the black egg with spots was replaced by a small black body with white bubbles surrounding around its neck. The creature was roll up in ball at the time when sonic eyes land on it, but that all change when it started to move a bit like it was waking up.

Shadow started to open his eyes as he blinked a bit to adjust his eyes a bit.

"Shadow"

"What?" The black and red hedgehog ask as he look at the blue hedgehog beside him. Sonic tap shadow on his leg as he slowly pointed to the table as in telling shadow look in front of him. Shadow was about to say something but stop as his ear twitch from hearing a small cry.

"Forrr.....forrrkie~?"

Shadow slowly turn his attention to the table as he saw the little creature unwrap it self from a ball and blank a bit as its vision was coming along. As sonic and shadow look at the creature. Shadow kitty pop up from under the couch and surprisingly jumping on the table.

The black little pokemon jump a bit from the sound of something jumping behind of him which made it jump a bit and turn around as it got into defense mode, but luckily he drop his defense as he saw that cat was just purring at him and rub up on him.

But when the pokemon turn to face the cat shadow and sonic on the other hand look at the little creature in complete shock as it was not only a bit friendly and having a cute little bond with the feline, but also to see that the creature was a black spotted frog with Orange-blue eyes and white little hands and feet.

Hey!, lets be honest sonic and shadow find it kinda adorable as the frog like creature started the croak a bit as the cat lick the top of it's head as she purred even louder making the room Echo her purrs of love.

It didn't took long before shadow scoot up a bit as sonic just sat there and watch just in case anything happens in a split second. The black hedgehog got off the couch slowly and got on his knees as the pokemon open its eyes and look at him as it stop croaking and started to back up.

Shadow smile as he slowly started to reach his hand out for the pokemon to sniff him to get his scent. The frog like creature slowly walks up to the black and red hedgehog as he took one sniff and back up a bit as it blue eyes look back into red eyes.

"Fro-a-kie?" The black little creature called out as it walk back to shadow hand and place its white little hands on his as it made a small croak sound as a smile came across its face.

The black and red hedgehog smile back he he slowly move his other free hand to the pokemon and pick it up as the frog creature keep on croaking a bit with a now smug smile on his face.

"Well hello there" was the only thing shadow could come out with as he now hold the frog pokemon in his arms as a baby which made it more comfortable.