ch.12

Woah! I wasn't expecting a lot of reads and peeps adding this book to the sonadow/ reading log. Lol I really Appreciate that y'all like this book so far, so thank you so much my hoodhogs 😜💙💙.

⚠ warning!⚠
This chapter might include
Language (like duh)
Misspelling (I'll try my best to clean it up)
And maybe a little hint of
Sexual theme ( I said maybe don't over think it)

⚠ viewers Aggression is advise ⚠

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mmmm" Was the only thing the two tail fox could hum out. It's been about well an half an hour now since sonic came in the house and speed walk down the basement to where his work shop or in other how he like to call it his lab, since he mostly do much of his work and research here.

Sonic was right beside his close friend, watching every move the two tailed fox made. He was tapping him foot trying to make time go by as quickly as possible, but at the same time sonic had heart to wait and see of the egg was ok. He know that things like this take times, but then again.....

'It's just wasn't his flow to be slow'..

"Well I have good news, and bad news for yah." The yellow fox said as he slowly place the black egg with white big spots on it back down on his metal table. Sonic ears perk upward as he gave the fox his full attention, wanting to know if anything was ok.

"Give me what yah got." The blue hedgehog said as tails gave a slight nod back to him.

"Well good news is that the egg is doing just fine. No cracks, and seems like what ever is inside is look perfectly fine." Tails said as the hero of Möbus city sigh in relief as he wag his tail a bit.

"But... The bad news is, this egg is not from here... Not even from this world." The two tail yellow fox said as sonic ear twitched twice in confusion.

"And you know all this by just looking at it and put at flashlight on it to look in the inside." Sonic ask  as he had a  bit of sarcastic tone in his voice with made the fox trun to look at him with a cold glare.

'At least he haven't changed one bit' tails said to himself as he close his eyes and look back at the egg.

"Well let's see, yes you right about the flashlight and looking, but one you forgot is that this egg looks really similar to a certain game that a different universe for ours... Am I'm right or wrong?" Tails said back in a sarcasm as sonic thinks about it a bit.

"Go ahead and give it a second look sonic, what game does this egg remind you of ?" The fox ask him as sonic look at the egg carefully taking all the details in his eyes as they feed on the image carefully. The blue hedgehog ears twitch multiple times as he wag his tail a bit, trying to figure out what in the hell tails was talking about.

Then it hit him.......

Sonic eyes widen as he look at the egg and laugh to himself thinking he was either tripping....or to surprise to see an actual fucking Pokémon egg in front of him.

"Yo there no fucking way that a fucking Pokémon egg..... I thought this shit only happened in the games.... what the fu-.... What is this a crossover." Sonic ask as he placed his hands on his quills and scratch them as he took a look at the egg and shook his head side to side.

He couldn't believe it...a Pokémon egg in his world......

'Man was this day getting better and better.'

"Yup, a Pokémon egg. This is something you see everyday." Tails  chuckled a bit as he walk over to his desk and took a seat in his chair.

"Do you know what type or Pokémon it is?" Sonic ask as he followed his fox friend to his desk.

"No not really.... But I can do some research on it and let you know what type it is." Tails said as sonic trun his head and look at the black egg as he slowly nods him a yes of Understudment.

"In the mean time, do you want me too look after the egg or do you want to take it with you? " Tails ask as sonic pull out his phone and look at the text messages for shadow saying did he want to come over to his place.

Sonic look at the egg for a couple of seconds, then back at his phone as he had a small smile on his face.

"Hey tails 'old pal buddy of mines'..."

"Yee? "

"Do you have a big box and ribbons I could use?" Sonic ask as he started to type back to shadow as he wag his tail.

"Sure...I'll go get it " Tails said as he got from his chair and walk up the stairs

Sonic smile as he place his phone back in his quills and walk over to egg Pat it a bit.

~~~~~~~•S.V•~~~~~~

Sonic was in front of an apartment as he look at his phone he hold in his right hand as the other hand hold a black box with a white ribbon on top of it.

'Well this is the address he sent me. Never knew shadow would live in a apartment.' Sonic said to himself as he  text shadow back saying that he was here.

Shadow on the other hand was in his nice size living room that had a vanilla cream color them to it. His couch was a light rown color that kinda match the color scheme of the living room.

Shadow was laying on the couch arm while he was sitting criss crossed while looking at  the new cartoon that came out on cartoon network 'Infinity Train'.  To shadow the show wasn't that bad at all, it was actually good.

Today our red and black hedgehog was on his day off from G. U. N, which mean he could finally rest a bit from them under cover missionshe been on for the past couple of weeks. You see shadow may have retire from the...

..'Guardian Units of Nations' (G.U.N)..

Shadow still goes off for secrets missions for the sake of making extra money. Sure shadow makes about 95,000 an hour, but he needs it just for food, and also rent.

Can't blame the guy can you?.......

Even tho he can get a fucking House... BUT ANYWAYS!!

Shadow sigh a bit as he pull on his light blue shirt as bit just thinking about work.

If anything shadow was quite happy to not work for a week for G. U. N... For the first time. The last mission was just to much to handle... Even for the life form himself.

As the black hedgehog was relaxing and looking at TV, he felt a furry small bean on his right side leg. Shadow smile as he sit up and place his hand out.

"Hey kitty kitty."  It was all the black hedgehog could call out as an black cat pop it's out from his legs. This cat was full on black with pretty blue glowing eyes.

Shadow didn't mind the feline company, he actually like the cat from day one he find her on the side of road in the rain. Turns out it looks like someone dumped a 4week baby kitten out on the side to be left on its own and die, but luckily shadow came just in time to save the poor thing.

The cat Mew in delight as she rushed to place her head in the black and red hedgehog hand purring and waging her tail from left to right enjoying the touch of her owner.

Shadow smile as he patted her softly on her head as he two wag his tail in delight.

Until....

*Buzzzz Buzzzz*

TBC...............

Yeeee I put y'all one a cliffhanger

So what pokemon y'all think it could be 😀?