Chapter Four

~ Hey! This scene gets a little smutty;) Yeah I'm not a very patient person. But trust me it's just suggestive so no actual FUCKIN. thank youuuu! keep readin' ;)

You felt two warm arms wrap around your waist from the back. You automatically knew it was Murdoc so you spun around, planting a sloppy kiss right on his lips. You were now quite tipsy, some could say drunk? You fumbled with the collar of the turtle neck and his hands were securely placed around your hips. A sudden wave of exhaustion hit you but you tried your best to not let it phase you. You didn't care what 2-D said. He was just jealous and drunk.

"What did Faceache say to you?" He questioned after a low chuckle came from his throat as you traced in-identifiable shapes on Murdoc's cheek.

"He just said it s-sucked to s-see a pretty girl like me all ova a bastardddd like youuu" You giggled the last part and teasingly frowned. Murdoc didn't seemed phased by the comment.

"Ah- don't fret about him,love. I just want you happy... with me of course!"

"Hmmm, let me think about tha- of course!" you mocked his clever charm and checked your watch and saw it was only 11:07. Murdoc noticed this and lifted you chin up to face him.

"Too late for ya?'

"N-No!" you hiccuped and yawned.

"Christ, what did you drink while I was gone? Your'e wasted! Eh it doesn't matter- let me drive you home." He chuckled while you swayed back and forth in his arms.

"Okay.. but when can we go on a realllll date?" you slurred.

"When you're not drunk off ya ass. Now c'mon,lass." He tried to walk towards the door with you, put you stayed put. He sighed.

"Why now?" you groaned. Murdoc tugged at your sleeve and when you refused to go, he scooped you up like you weighed nothing. He carried you to your car bridal style.

You usually would have refused this type of treatment but you were far too tired to care. you sluggishly handed him the keys and as he unlocked the doors, he placed you down carefully in the passenger seat. He fascinated your seat belt as his upside down cross dangled above your face and tickled your nose a bit. His scent lingered in your nose.

You looked up to see his face above yours. You noticed stubble on his chin- meaning he had shaved earlier today. He leaned up and kissed your forehead as you purred in approval.

He entered the drivers seat and suddenly thoughts came rushing through your head.

'Fuck fuck fuck. I have work tommorow oh my fuck.' you thought t yourself feeling instant rgret.

You had taken up a job of a part time vocal instuctor. Well that was the name on the card but you were basically teaching kids and sometimes adult to sing? You nveer really like your voice but you had talent.

"Lass are ya okay? You look a little sweaty." Murdoc questioned you concered.

"I have work tommorow. And I'm just really happy i met you." You didn't mean to say the last part but it kinda just blurted out. Your face shot red and Murdoc smiled a genuine smile.

He reached his arm over to you and outlined your jawline with his fingertips.

Out of some sort of tired drunk love possesion shit you unbuckled your seatbelt and leaped over to him, straddling his lap. You gasped for air and he grinned and then presumed to attack your neck with love bites.

"R-Right there Murdoc- ahhhh" you moaned as he hit your sweet spot with his tongue right on the crevice of your neck.

"Youre so fucking hot... mmm"

you felt his jeans tighten at his groin. You giggled and he stopped kissing your neck and placed his hand on you thigh.

"Love, we cant.." He said disappointingly

"I know."

you were so unbelievably wet right now and knowing Murdoc was turned on as well made it much worse and harder to resist temptation.

"I want to- but we should wait." he played with the fabric on your dress and grunted as he placed you back on the seat. He looked mad almost like a petty toddler.

"You seem pretty excited down there Murdoc." you stated sarcastically still slurring a bit. You pointed his obvious erection out and his face transformed a multitude of fiery colors.

"Ehh no it's just the jeans..." he mumbled.

"Yeah okay." you kissed his cheek and wondered what was next to come.

AUTHORS NOTE::::
HEY I THINK I MIGHT BE DISCONTINUING THIS STORY. IM MORE OF A ONESHOT KINDA PERSON! SO I WILL BE STARTING A NEW ONESHOT SMUT AND FLUFF X READER FOR 2-D AND MURDOC!! I WILL BE TAKING REQUESTS BUT I WILL DECIDE WHETHER IT IS YA'KNOW TOO MUCH! :)))