gravity falls

Its been two day since we came back to gravity falls again.

I just love it here

Especially the mystery here

The unknown creatures and plants here

But anyway I'm here working behind the counter.

While my sister Mabel is out with her friends

And Wendy went with robbie. Yup they a dating again

Gruncle Stan and ford are out with soos

So its just me running the shack today.

But its a slow day. So only few customers came today for shirts and keychains.

I look at the clock and the left side on the wall saw its almost 1: 44 pm.

As I look at the time the door open. I turn my head around saw a girl. She was beautiful.

She had beautiful tan skin with light brown curly hair. She was not skinny or fat but she was between.

(AN: I hope I got that right)

But still she was beautiful. And she wore this black and purple flannel. Kind of like mine but mine is black and red.

And she wore black rip jeans with black combat boots.

She ends up walking around the store looking and picking up stuff.

I kept staring at her for I don't know how long but she turn around and look at me and smile amd wave a me.

I blush and wave back with a smile

She giggles and turn around to go back looking and picking up stuff.

For about seven mintues she came by the counter and put the item she wanted down. It was a shirt that mystery shack on it.

"So you just want the shirt or something else" I say being brave

"Um.. Yeah I guess I am" she says smiling at me which made me blush

I ring her shirt up and told her how much it cause. She gave me the total of money. As she gave me the money I touch her hand and was turning red.

She began to blush as well.

"Um so... I..... Don't know if you have a boyfriend but do you want to maybe go out with me" I say in a nervours way

She smiles and said ".......Sure I love to"