HIGH SCHOOL LOVE OR PAIN CHAPTER 1

WARNING:TCEST

PAIRS:RAPH/LEO AND MIKE/DON

SUMMARY:THE TURTLE'S ARE AT HIGH SCHOOL BUT DONNIE AND LEO ARE BROTHERS Fukui,MIKE AND RAPH ARE BROTHERS Hamato

(DONT LIKE DONT READ)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

   Leonardo Fukui is 16 years old and his brother Donatello Fukui is 16 years old also but still younger.There family just moved from japen to new york because of there parents job and now they have to go to a new school luckly they speak both english and japenese,plus where adopted.

 "leo what is to day?"asked donnie really excited and nervers about there first day of a english high school.

 "monday donnie in 1am in the morning get some sleep we dont have to get up till 7am"mumbled leo really tired not looking forward to the first day.

 "well i cant help it"said don already falling asleep

   "night"said leo laughing lightly at his brother

"night"reply donnie already asleep

___

  6:30am

  "leo donnie get up and get dress"shouted there parents from downstairs.

groaning then getting up and getting dress"donnie you ready"asked leo putting on his bookbag.

"yay just let me tie my shose and we can go"said don getting up and rushing down stairs.

"alright were all ready lets go"said leo walking outside of his new home with donnie.on there way to school which takes 20 mins to get there they talked.

  "so do me and you have the same classes together leo"asked donnie looking around while talking taking in everything.

    "yes don expect for two 6th science and 7th history"reply leo looking strait ahead

"i can't wait till we get there"said donnie acciedntly bumbing into somebody and both falling,"oh i'm very sorry about that i should've watch were i was going"said don helping the other person with there stuff

"there do problem dude it was an accdent no harm"said mikey picking up the bookbag from the stranger and giveing it back."so were you heading to?"asked mikey looking at the other turtle

"well um me and my brother are off to this high school were new here"said don also looking at the turtle

"hey don why you stop"asked leo from behind him

  "because i wasn't looking were i was going and bumed into a person which we both fell."explain donnie.

"by the way i'm heading to the same high school with my brother."said mikey still looking at the one named don since his brother called him that.

"cool by the way i'm Donatello Fukui and this is my older brother leonardo Fukui"stated donnie,"hello you can call him donnie or don and me leo if you want."commented leo

"my name is Michelangelo Hamato and my older brother Rapheal Hamato"said mikey pointing at a turtle that they didn't see talking to some other boys."but for short mikey and raph."said mikey

"mike who are these people?"asked raph walking away from the group "well this is donnie and leo"mikey said poniting while saying there name."there the new kids at our school"stated mikey "yay okay do ya need a ride asked raph looking a the forset green turle up and down.

"i don't think we do"said leo "come on dude it just be to school you'll run late if you walk already been five mins"stated raph,"well okay i guess it won't hurt"said leo him and donnie getting into the car. raph smiled to mikey which he smiled back then both of them got in the car and started driving to school.

_

 "so where ya from"asked raph keeping his eyes on the road

"um japan"answerd leo shifting and looking at donnie who was blushing slightly

"Daijōbudesuka(are you ok)"asked leo putting his hand on donnie shoulder

          "Watashi wa daijōbudayo, naze?(ya i'm fine why?)"asked donnie already knowing why leo was asking.

           "Anata no sekimen(your blushing)"stated leo looking at him more serously

"Gakkō ga OK o koeta baai, watashi wa anata o oshie chau(i'll tell you when school is over"answered don

_

 at school donnie and leo were doing so far so good now it was luched time and found an empty table."so donnie how you like there school here?"asked leo about to eat his food when there was a shadow covering him.

"what do you think your doing at our table?"said a angre voice behind him great another bully he already had to deal with it at japan and now here,glancing around he found another empty table whispering  leo said "Tsumari, hoka no tēburu ni idō suru koto ga dekimasu(lets move over to that table)."

"what you saying turtle"said the stanger grabbing leo by the shirt and lifted him up slaming him on the wall causing a yelp out of him."hey leave him alone"shouted donnie who also yelped but from getting slaped by the face and hitting the ground

"let the him down NOW"commande raph who walked into the hallway with mikey  after hearing yelped.

"or what"said the stranger streaking the turtle in his hand in the stmoach then throwing him on the floor with donnie causeing another yelp and a groan from leo,then making leo scream out after the stanger kicked.about to kick him again untill raph got in front of him and puched him straite in the face making him black out.

when them two where fighting mikey went to help don off the grounded while holding and rubbing his face "what happen?"asked mikey putting his hand on donnie cheek which made don blush,but thank god mikey didn't noticed."nothing he just slaped me i'll be find"said don as he rushed over his brother side with mikey right behind him.

'Reoreo wa anata wa daijōbudesuka?(leo leo are you alright?"asked don worried about leo as he sat up holding his stomache "To watashi wa daijōbudayo(ya i'm fine )"groan leo siting up."dude s are you both alright you can walk with raph leo since you have sienece with him and i go with donnie"said mikey onece raph came back."what makes you think i have the same class?"asked leo hopeing he wont have a bruised.

"no sweat dude i saw your classes?"said mikey doing a back flip

 "mike chill out and get don to class while i'll take leo."said raph standing next to leo.

"okay dude see after school"said mikey grabing donnie had and ledding the way

"i dont need you to proctect me by the way."stated turning away to go to his class

"no you dont case you had so undercontroll"said raph in a sarcasted tonr walikng behind

"why not its not like i haven't meet a bully before"answerd leo thinking of his so-called ex where he had beat leo daily so he was use to it.

  "well here i will protect you from them"reply raph walking beside him to his class.

~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!

done with this chapter

booyakasha!!!!!!!!!

cowabunga!!!!!!!!!!