HIGH SCHOOL LOVE OR PAIN CHAPTER 21

WARNING:TCEST AND FORCED SEX

PAIRS:RAPH/LEO ISAMU/DON DARK BROTHERS/DRACK

SUMMARY:THE TURTLE'S ARE AT HIGH SCHOOL BUT DONNIE AND LEO ARE BROTHERS Fukui,MIKE AND RAPH ARE BROTHERS Hamato

(DON'T LIKE DON'T READ)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Jolting from the bed coughing and chocking from the ice cold water that was thrown on him,while the dark brothers laughed except drack who looked like he wanted to get away but couldn't because of the grip leon had on him.

  "get ready you missed pratice and breakfast"ordered leon shoving drack more into the room."hurry up we don't got all day"snarled drack almost walking out the door untill leon yanked him back in from his tail,as he got up he glared heatly at leon who laughed at his geninus brother. growling drack tryed to leave agian but leon tackled him to the ground by his rubing startling his brother to freeze in his struggling.motioning his brothers to hold him down which they obayed immdanitly.

"get off of me"growled drack then moan in pain as mark and red his arms behind his back making him knee. seeing drack get made leo piss so he jumped from the bed and spinned kicked mark away causeing drack to fight instatly red and leon who pulled out a pocket knife holding it at drack neck "we already been throgh this stop struggling"growled leon deadly low then let mark grab a hold of his arm again why'll he serched for something but found it on the bed.

"leonardo give me those 4 shots"ordered leon rubing drack tail again, looking at the colorful sigrens he reached and picked them up eyeing them care fully they were the colors of his mask and the dark brothers except drack "what will these do to him asked leo puting them back on the bed.

 growling in fustdration leon made sure his brothers had their hold on him before walking up to leo,"alright since drack here didn't tell you what happens around here i'll tell you"said leon picking up the colorful sigerns "rember when drack was so called dating roxy"asked leon once he got a nod from leo he countined "well he was dating me"stated leon waiting to let leo think it over.

"hey mark wanna go first"asked leon tossing the yellow shot to mark who caught it with ease"ya sure"replied mark as he push the shot inside drack making him still so quikly he looked frozen.

"wait hold up how did you date him if he's your brother"asked leo confused

"cause leonardo drack's not my brother i would never do this to one of my brothers now drack got tired of me so he thought he could just date that roxy girl and this is punishment for him since i figured it out we give him this also to make sure he knows his place"explain leon watching drack as he started to get up and lay backwords legs opened wide, eye's dilated.

"so he really a slave"said leo not liking how drack is being treated

"yes you can say that"said leon tossing the red one to red as mark shoved his dick in and out of drack who screamed at the intrusin also grinding his teeth togther since he could at least controll his mouth.

 but there was one question he needed to know "why am i here then"asked leo as leon gave him the light blue shot."because he your bitch and after i go you go next your will force him to guilde you"said leon getting up once he notice blood from drack as he was streched more from red as a tear escaped his eye.

"can i still date raph"asked leo hopfully but still feeling bad at how drack was treated froced to take it from both red and mark thrusting inside him but he still made me give him a blow job or did he really want to do that?so confused and many qustions.

"yes you can"