HIGHSCHOOL LOVE OR PAIN CHAPTER 3

WARNING:TCEST

PAIRS:RAPH/LEO AND MIKE/DON

SUMMARY:THE TURTLE'S ARE AT HIGH SCHOOL BUT DONNIE AND LEO ARE BROTHERS Fukui,MIKE AND RAPH ARE BROTHERS Hamato

(DONT LIKE DONT READ) SHORT CHAPTER BY THE WAY

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TUESDAY

  "when is this class gonna be over"wined mikey board as hell at

the topic they were reading."hey mikey were are we going saturday night"asked donnie lookin at his boyfriend write his notes down about a club he was going to join.

"can't tell you that donnie-boy it's a surprise"replied mikey,imanging him with a madiad outfit on"ya well me and leo might have something to do saturday night"said donnie trying to get his boyfriend to tell him where there going."well then i guess i will have to tell raph to cancle since ya are doing something"said mikey knowing with out a dout what his boyfriend was up to,"fine"replied don giving up on the question already knowing it will be a wast of time.

WENSDAY

  "raphie what are you having for lunch"asked leo looking at raph pick out the food he was going to eat."well were going to eat fish,shrimp with limon,and coca"answered raph walking out the cafteria to sit outside on the bench with leo siting on his lap holding on to the tray."you can eat this i'll wait till i get home"replyed leo giving raph his lunched."i don't think so you need to eat this is what keeps us healthy"said raph handing leo a shrimp,"uh okay i guess"replied leo eating the shrimp and puting the tail on to the tray.

"sooooo........."trailed leo trying to bring the date up some how "so what?"asked a confuesed raph eating the rest of there lunched." where are you taking me on my date"asked leo playing with raph zipper."downtown in the swere"laughed raph "no come on raphie for real"whined leo trying to get it out of him, "nope it's a surprised"replyed raph chuckling as his boyfriend grumbled and sat down before givin him a a peck on the lips.