HIGHSCHOOL LOVE OR PAIN CHAPTER 9

WARNING:TCEST

PAIRS:RAPH/LEO ISAMU/DON

SUMMARY:THE TURTLE'S ARE AT HIGH SCHOOL BUT DONNIE AND LEO ARE BROTHERS Fukui,MIKE AND RAPH ARE BROTHERS Hamato

(DONT LIKE DONT READ) SHORT CHAPTER BY THE WAY

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRIDAY

  "DONNIE!"

 Jerking back from the kiss eyes widen he looked at mikey,"oh my god mikey i'm so sorry"as he looked at mikey then back at isamu.

 Getting out of his shock he ran right up to isamu."what in the hell do you think your doing kissing my brother boyfriend"growled raph looking directly in isamu whi is not one bit intimated."raph leave him alone"snaped don getting in front of raph away from isamu.

Turning around raph looked stright into don eyes and growling very low warning."YOU PROTECTING HIM!"shouted raph,startled by the outburst don jumped back into isamu who caught him before he fell smiliing a thank you he return back to raph. "y..y.you d...don't understand"replied donnie getting alittle selfconusious about the forming crowd and the fact that he necked.

-

 Sitting back amused with how his and robert plan was going he turn around form a hand on his shoulder."hey so am i in now"asked mikey looking at robert."first you have to break up with the geek"stated robert looking at raph yelling at down."ya i can do that"replied mikey with a smile at humlating the other turtle,then took off over to don.

 Listining to mikey and robert talk about using his little brother made his blood boil.lucky he record the converstation, instead of donnie the one getting humlated it would be mikey.running over to raph who was still yelling at donnie."raph leave him alone"commanded leo from behind raph.

-

   "then why enlighted me cause apperntly i dont understand"snarled raph as he got into donnie face,also ignoring leo."isamu saved from being raped by robert and his gang"said donnie pushing raph out his face.

 Stepping away away from dons face,he turn over and looked at isamu"that still doesn't explain you kissing him"said raph calming down a little bit. "okay i'll admitt that i didn't know he was taken, but i wont denia that i didn't like it"said isamu smiling at donnie who blushed under the gaze.

 Growling at being ignored, he walked arounded raph and kissed him cheek to get his attention.*signing* raph looked at his boyfriend he had ignored during his temper,"ya baby"said raph putting his hands on leo hips and pulled him closer."finally i got you attention"stated leo putting his arms around raph neck then nuzzled his neck."i need too tell you something"mumbled leo aganist raphs neck.pulling leo out of there hug he asked"ya and whats that babe". "um first don break up with mikey and date isamu he will treat you better"said leo facing donnie.

"what!why?"asked a very confused don

"ya why that babe"asked raph also confused about the statment his boyfriend said.

"because mikey is using you"replied leo keeping his anger in tacted.

"how is mikey using don"asked raph defending his brother

"he was the who plan the attack on donnie in the first place"snarled leo his blood already boiling.

"are you sure about that leo"said mikey jumping into the conversatation.

"yes eo is right you had your men jump me,but when i took them out and challageded you.you backed down and took out your phone and said something about switch to plan B"said isamu narrowing his eye at mikey.

"do you have any proof i did that isamu or said that leo"stated mikey confidently but changed when leo pulled out his phone." i recored it on my phone here"said leo with a smile.

turning on the video he had recored on his phone"hey so am i in now"asked mikey looking at robert."first you have to break up with the geek"stated robert looking at raph yelling at down."ya i can do that"replied mikey with a smile at humlating the other turtle,then took off over to don.

"Michelanglo"hissed raph