HIGH SCHOOL LOVE OR PAIN CHAPTER 6

WARNING:TCEST AND ALMOST RAPE

PAIRS:RAPH/LEO AND MIKE/DON and ISAMU/DON

SUMMARY:THE TURTLE'S ARE AT HIGH SCHOOL BUT DONNIE AND LEO ARE BROTHERS Fukui,MIKE AND RAPH ARE BROTHERS Hamato

(DONT LIKE DONT READ) SHORT CHAPTER BY THE WAY

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRIDAY

   "I do"said another turtle coming up don who was still in panic mode."who are you"asked robert had he never seen this turtle before or ignored him."i'm Isamu and just transfer to this school"reply isamu looking at the other turtle smelling the scent of the little turle was fear."so your knew here and would like to part take in this"stated robert hands sliding into don rear,"no stop let me go"scream don he did not want robert fingering him "please stop"whimpered don cry at the pain.

"can i get him to stop stuggling for you"asked isamu not liking how this other turtle was being treated he had already called for help and they said that they were on there way,but arn't getting here fast enough so he willl try to make it less pain for him. "and why would we want him to stop stuggling it's fun when they sturggle."stated robert shoving his fingre in real hard making don shout everybody that heard him laughed or walked away not wanting to get in it."either let me calm him down or i will fight you"threated isamu trying to give this turtle time for help to arrive "fine"snarled robert not liking the new dude,but from the size and the part of his gang left can't really do anything."good now step a side"ordered isamu,Don grunts and start stuggling again.

moving towards the older turtle "it's okay but i need you to relax help is on the way trust me."said isamu nuzzling don.

  How in the hell am i supposed to calm down roberts fuckin hand was up my ass and who the fuck are you mikey i need you."shh i now you don't know me but help is on the way i wont be able to take them all"soothed isamu smelling his scent again to see if it changed,which has got calmer."ok"reply don nuzzling isamu back not wanting this turtle to leave "don't leave please"pled donnie still nuzzling isamu,"i will be right back i have to find help"said isamu pulling back and looking into the other turtles eyes. looking down and nodding donnie could only prey for this to be over with,"it will be okay i'll protect you"said isamu picking dons head up ans looking into those beatiful brown eyes.

  backing away from the other turtle and standing in a protective stances "i change my mine you come near him i'll kill you got that"threated isamu creating a deep rumble from his chest to confromt don who chriped in response."i think that's your mistake new guy"said robert putting his hands up to fight "you out number turtle"said another guy as his men surrounded him."i'll tell you once leave and this wont have to get ugly"growled isamu grabbing the 2 guys hands holding don to the wall and throwing them at robert and donnie instanly went to the older turtle. with the smaller tutrle behind him "whats your name by the way"whispered isamu growling when robert men got closer,hugging the other turtle to aviode the other people he looked up"donatello,donnie for short"answer don still hugging the othe turtle "yours"asked don baring his teenth at robert "isamu"reply isaum "leave us alone or kill you less then 10 seconds"warned isamu breaking robert arm when he sung at him."alright!"shouted robert telling his men to leave.

"thank you so much"said donnie leting go of isamu then looking up at his crystal blue color eyes.

"you are welcome"said isamu also looking into dons brown eyes.

 taking a step closer to don and puting his hands on his hips"couldn't let them hurt a pretty thing like you"said isamu moving forward and kissed don.

surpised of the kiss don closed his eyes and kissed back, takin a little back when isamu licked his bottem lip for primission to enter, don open his mouthed an let isamu explore still in the deep and passionate kiss don churred in aprovel.

  "DONNIE!"