Wish

StarGiver looked up into the stars her silver scale glittering against the moonlight, the scale was really misleading since most dragons who had it could read minds,but that was not the case here. If you wanted telling the future, reading minds and all that good 'come on guys I have powers so I'm automatically popular'stuff, you would have to go to her sister,StarFruit. It was not fair! How come her sister got all the powers? She had heard the same talk her dad gave her over and over again."Now come on honey,you guys were hatched together." her father would croak at her "Yea so?" StarGiver would snort "That means your sister took all your powers from you,just like how that skywing stole her twins fire!" her father said with a 'I have told you this before why don't you get it?' smile. She honestly hated her dad,he never told her anything about their mother,never actually did anything,and could possibly be the most laziest nightwing out there! She shook those thoughts away and walked over to the river,it was quiet here she liked the quiet. "Hey! You're back already!? Did you get me the fish you promised!?" a little voice squeaked. "Yea yea I got the fish". StarGiver dropped a fish into the little dragons talons "Oh thank you ms.star!" the little voice squeaked again before biting into the fish.The little blue and black blob was another hybrid,she was a seawing nightwing hybrid. StarGiver had found her egg near the river bed,she had took her in,she was like a daughter to StarGiver but also the sister she never had,a good sister."Hey ms.star?" the little dragon asked "Yes?" the little dragon looked up at StarGiver "When will you tell the others about me?". StarGiver winced,such a big question for a little dragon! Yet,it was a good question. When was she going to tell them? "How about..." StarGiver tapped her chin with her orange talon "How about we tell them now?" StarGiver suggested. "Oh ms.star,that would be great!" the little dragon jumped out the water "Are we going now?" the dragon asked "Yes" StarGiver responded "We are going now"