Truth

Star'Giver pushed aside the long vines that covered the entrance to her fathers hut things seemed to be crowded everywhere. Wish sprang forwards,her talons trapping a small bug to the floor. "Leave it alone." Star'Giver grunted. She called out for her father,no response,she called out a again,no response. What is he up to? she thought Probably just,to interested in his food. Star'Giver suddenly wrinkled her snout. What was that horrible,rotting smell? Wish must of noticed it to,but her eyes were glazed over in horror. Star'Giver turned her head,suddenly spotting what she was looking at. It was her father. His jaws were parted in a scream,but there was no sound. His eyes were gone,small fly's crawled in and out of them. Who could of done this? Why would they do this? Wish looked up at Star'Giver "We have to tell the queen!" she squeaked. "No" she said,without even thinking. "No,we can't do that,whoever killed him would go into hiding if they found out that the queen knows." Wish looked back over at her fathers body. "So,what do we do with him?" Star'Giver took in a deep breath "Just...leave him here for now." Star'Giver turned and headed out of the hut,her head and tail sagging.

AN: Don't worry,this chapter was short,but next were doing one in wishes prospective!