Telling

StarGiver pushed through the tall grass,there it was! The rainwing kingdom,its scents were as sweet as a bee dipped in honey. "Wow!" Wish gasped "This place sure is amazing!" StarGiver looked down at the little dragon,she couldn't lie,it was amazing. "Lets go to my dad,we can tell him first" she set off to find the lazy nightwing. He was probably at home,sniffing around for anything he could eat. Wish ran in front of her,the little dragons eyes sparkled with interest,she disappeared into a bush. "I found something! I found something!" StarGiver ran forwards,pushing through the bushes,she found the dragonet standing in front of a dragons shadow. Wait,a dragons shadow? No,this was darker than a dragons shadow,it was completely black. Its cold looking eyes looked down on the tiny blob. "Hello..." its voice was as cold as ice,but smooth like calm water. Wish opened her mouth to speak,but StarGiver stepped forwards "What...What are you?" she hissed. The dragon looked like a nightwing,but its face was narrow and its scales were smooth like a snakes,it had no stars on its wing membranes,its teeth even seemed to be black. The dragon narrowed its eyes,they were black to,other than the sliver of white that seemed to serve the purpose of the pupil. "I am a dragon...a nightwing if you can't tell." StarGiver shivered,it was looking at the orange on her horns "Are you a...hybrid?" the dragon seemed to be disgusted. "Y-Yes.." StarGiver cleared her throat "I mean....YES I am a hybrid!" the dragon snorted "Between...what exactly?" StarGiver flicked her tail,what did this dragon want? "I am a nightwing rainwing,and this" she pointed her snout towards wish "Is a nightwing seawing....I think." the dragon seemed to flinch at the word rainwing. "Whats your name?" Wish squeaked. "I am Night'Cloud....but you may call me Night." she dipped her head a bit. The dragon seemed to favor Wish over StarGiver. "I am StarGiver...." she tried to not seem nervous. "Pathetic..." the dragon seemed to hiss "How could a nightwing ever see something in a....savage rainwing?" StarGiver held in a laugh,savage? Rainwings were nowhere near savage! "Ha! Savage? What a funny joke!" The dragon glared at StarGiver,even though her eyes were dark,StarGiver could still see this dragon was not joking. "It is not a joke!" the dragon hissed "I swear! You dragons never understand! You just throw dragons aside like they are nothing! You are blind to your actions!" with that,the dragon vanished into the dark shadows of the trees. StarGiver had the feeling that this was not the last she would see of her.