Chapter 4: The Results

Orion ate his dinner as he waited for his father to return from the school. Since All Might will be working at UA starting the next year, he was busy getting ready to start his teaching career. Orion sighed. All Might had told him that the results from the exam were suppose to come either today or tomorrow. The door opened. Orion turned to see his father, Toshinori Yagi, entering their large apartment. Yagi waved hello and showed him a letter. Orion said, "Hey. Are those the results?" Yagi said, "Yeah. Hope you're ready for them." Orion walked up to his father and took the letter, "I put your dinner in the microwave. Heat it up for one minute and forty-five seconds to have it at its best." Yagi smiled and went to heat up his dinner. Once he returned, Orion brought out his letter opener and opened the UA letter. A disk came out. Orion placed it on the center of the table. Principal Nezu appeared on a hologram screen. Nezu said, "Hello Orion Yagi. It is nice to see that you applied to UA, despite being a top ranked hero and the son of our number one hero. You are quite a strange one. Well, anyway. Time for your results. You got one hundred and fifteen villain points. However, that was not the only factor when it came to point evaluation. You see, we were also awarding rescue points when it came to the exam. We had a panel of judges watching all of the contestants to see if they performed any heroic deeds during the exam. You saved several lives from being devastated by the large zero pointer. Also, you manged to stop the zero pointer in its tracks and then stopped the damage caused by that from the zero pointer self destructing. Quite impressive I might add. No one in the school's judge panels knew you were and still don't know. You had sent in a request that your true identity be kept a secret unless you revealed yourself. I have kept up with my side of the bargain. Now, I must inform you that you received one hundred rescue points, the maximum number of points available to gain. Congratulations. You have made it into UA with the highest score in the school's history. That also means that you'll be giving the opening speech at the UA sports festival. You must be so excited. Anyways, I shall personally send any pertinent information to you via your father. We look forward to seeing you at your new hero academia!" The hologram vanished. Orion gave a little smile. Yagi said, "That's great news." Orion said, "That's not good news at all! I have to give the speech at the UA sports festival! I'm no good at public events. That's way I don't appear in public events." Yagi scratched the back of his neck, "Oh, right. We need to do something about that. You really need to learn how to speak in public. Anyway, let's go celebrate!" Orion hit the top of Yagi's head, "You idiot. Call Midoriya. He must be worried sick about why he hasn't heard from you in the past few weeks since the exam! You'll send him to an early grave with the stress you're putting on him." Yagi frowned, "Oh, right. I probably should. I'll return later and we can celebrate." Orion said, "Oh, no. I'm coming with you. It's time that I personally meet Midoriya and tell him that I'll see him at UA. If what you said you saw was true, then he probably got a lot of rescue points and got it. So, let's go." Yagi nodded, "OK." He knew that it was pointless to even try to argue with his son.

Orion watched as Midoriya ran to his father. He accidently called him All Might, capturing the attention of some passerbys. He apologized and said that it wsa just his imagination. Yagi was congratulating Midoriya as he said that he had nothing to do with the rescue point scores. Orion knew that. All Might might be the number one hero, but he was still a new teacher. Midoriya then asked, "Um, who's this with you?" Orion looked at Midoriya, "I am Orion Yagi, his son. Pleasure to meet you Izuku Midoriya." Izuku was about to scream out when Orion placed his hand over his mouth, "No screaming out loud." Midoriya apologized, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to almost leak your identity." Orion said, "It's okay. By the way, congratulations on getting into UA too. I got in too with two hundred and fifteen points in total, giving me the number one spot." Midoriya gasped, "No way! You got the number one spot and over two hundred points! That's incredible!" Orion smiled, "Thanks Izuku. You did pretty well too." Midoriya smiled, "Thanks Yagi." Orion said, "Call me Orion. After all, I called you Izuku and we are friends now." Izuku looked like he was about to cry. Orion asked, "Is something wrong?" Izuku shook his head, "No, it's just that the son of my hero, the Symbol of Peace, just called me his friend." Orion smiled even brighter, "Yeah. Technically, you're the very first friend that I've ever made." Izuku said, "Really? I would have thought that you had a ton of friends." Orion shook his head, "No. I was homeschooled to protect me from the villains and to make sure that I was taught well, so I never really had any social interaction." Izuku said, "Oh. I understand." Midoriya then turned to Yagi and began telling him about how he couldn't control One for All at all. He had ended up breaking his bones. Orion was looking around, making sure that no one was listening in on the conversation. Suddenly, his father turned into his hero form, garnering the attention of the people around them. They began to run away from the people yelling out for All Might and Orion walked back to the car. He sighed as he waited for his father to return. He got out of the car and went to Midoriya. They quickly exchanged phone numbers and promised to contact each other later. Orion then went to the car as Yagi went home.