Chapter 14: Preparations

The next day, the school was opened once again. The students were rushing to get back to their classes. Class 1-A was talking about how people were looking at them on the way to school. Jiro said, "We're the students that managed to survive a villain attack. Of course people are going to notice us." The others continued to talk about their newfound fame when Aizawa came in, "Alright, sit down. Class is starting." Iida said, "Good morning Mr. Aizawa. Glad to see you in good health." Orion raised an eyebrow at Iida's statement. Aizawa was currently covered in bandages over his face and had arm slings for both arms. Orion though, 'Not exactly good health.' Uraraka said, "You call that good health?" Tsuyu asked, "Are you okay Mr. Aizawa? Should you really be teaching?" Aizawa said, "It's fine. These scratches wouldn't stop me. Besides, all of you have other things to worry about. You're battle is not over yet." Midoriya said, "Don't tell us..." Mineta finished for him, "More villains?!" Aizawa said, "It's the UA Sports Festival!" The students got excited and yelled out about how important it was going to be. Orion decided to tune out what everyone said since the Sports Festival had nothing to do with him. The point of the Sports Festival was for students to show off their abilities to the pros who would then recruit them for the internships and then hiring them as sidekicks once they graduated. However, Orion was already a registered pro hero and worked at All Might's agency. Orion looked up to see that the rest of the students were talking to each other over how excited they were about the Sports Festival. Uraraka was talking about how she was going to do her best during the Sports Festival. The other students joined in her cheer. Izuku asked, "Orion, are you excited for the Sports Festival?" Orion looked at him, "Why would I? I'm not even participating." Izuku gasped, "But why not?" Orion replied, "The point of the Sports Festival is to get noticed by pro heroes. But I am a pro hero. Therefore, it is pointless for me to actually participate. Even if I did, that would result in me revealing my actual identity to the world. That would mean that everyone would know who Cyber really is. That would mean that they would be able to find out where I live and go after those who I live with. And you know who I live with." Izuku thought for a moment before he realized that Orion was talking about All Might. That meant that if someone went after Orion, they would find out about All Might and his weakened state.

During lunch, All Might went to find Izuku and invited him to talk in his office. All Might wanted Izuku to use the Sports Festival as a chance to say that he was here. Izuku was unmotivated due to his belief that he would be fine since he was being trained by the number one hero. Hearing this, All Might said, "I'm not pressuring you to do well. But, don't forget about that feeling you had that day at the beach." Izuku was sent back to his class. Once the day was over, the students were about to leave for home, but they were blocked by several other students from different classes. Mineta asked, "What are they all doing here?" Bakugo snarked, "They're obviously here to check out the competition, you small fry. They want to check out their opponents for the Sports Festival." Mineta whimpered at the insult while Izuku apologized. Bakugo began to insult the other students, causing them to be angered. A student from general studies came up and said that he would be taking a spot in the hero course while another student from the other hero course class yelled at Bakugo for making them look bad. Orion didn't pay them much mind since he had nothing to do with the Sports Festival. He only planned to watch from the stands with his father and the rest of the UA staff.