Chapter 8: Going Over At Home

Orion walked into his home and started to make dinner. He hummed as he entered the kitchen, "Hmm. I wonder what we should have tonight. Something with a lot of meat would be nice. I think I'll make something foreign. I better check to make sure we have enough." As he checked the fridge, he saw that they had an excessive amount of broccoli, "Why the hell do we have so much broccoli? Speaking of broccoli, Midoriya did pretty well today, but he also made the mistake of almost telling people about One for All. Not to mention that a lot of the other students were super annoying. Man, I always wondered what it was like to have classmates, but it ended up being super annoying." As he finished taking out the ingredients, he received a message on his phone. He picked it up and saw a message from his dad that said that he would be working late. Orion sighed, "Why am I not surprised? I'll just make sure to put his dinner in the microwave so that he can heat it up when he gets back." He quickly cooked the food and set some aside on a different plate. He put his father's food in the microwave to heat it up later. Orion put on his Bluetooth headphones and put his phone to play Skillet's "Hero." He sighed, "Man, what a crazy  coincidence that I listen to this song when I think of my own father, the number one hero in the world."

All Might entered his home. He saw Orion doing his homework at the table in the living room. Orion turned to him, "Welcome home." All Might asked, "How was your day?" Orion frowned, "You already know how my day was. I'm going to go reheat your food while you put away your bag." Orion walked to the kitchen and began reheating the food as All Might put away his bag and took his seat. All Might asked, "Hey, what do you think of the other students in your class?" Orion said, "Well, a lot of them are really annoying. There are those like Kaminari and Mineta who are just perverts. Ashido and a few others seemed to be a bit too energetic for me to handle, so I better avoid them. Bakugo was hot tempered so I'll avoid him too. All in all, none of the students seemed super annoying, so don't expect me to make any friends." All Might chuckled, "Yeah. I expected as much. You really aren't the type to make friends with most people because of your anti-social personality. Plus, you've never really had a friend besides young Midoriya." Orion sighed, "Yeah. But I met have to stop being his friend. He's just as reckless as the others. No sense of order and balance." All Might scratched the back of his head, "Well, I guess you'll end up alone for the rest of your life. I wonder what went wrong with you." Orion turned to him, "And who's the one who raised me like this?" All Might frowned, "Well, I guess I am to blame." Orion said, "It's because you've always left me alone, so I learned to be alone. But I guess that doesn't really matter you, does it? You need to save everyone else and leave me alone so that I end up like this, huh?" All Might stuttered, "Hey, that's not fair. You know that I don't have a choice." Orion glared at his father, "Even Endeavor manages to be a part of his son's life and from what I heard, the two of them are on horrible terms with each other. So, in terms of parenting, you're below even Endeavor." All Might looked away, ashamed. Orion set down his dinner and began to walk to his room. All Might called out, "Orion!" Orion turned to face his father, "Just remember. You don't owe me anything. I owe you so much. I've left you alone and now I'm forcing you to help me with Midoriya. I'm sorry." Orion said, "You're not forcing me to do anything. You don't have that much power over me." With that, the boy went into his room and closed the door as he went to sleep.