t h i r t y - t h r e e

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

Ashley questioned as Maeve paced around her apartment, with her hair in her hands.

"I got a job offer in nashville that's what i'm talking about."Maeve sighed, and Ashley stopped her best friend, releasing the blond hair from her hands.

"you've been dreaming about being a singer ever since you were two. take this."Ashley encouraged, and maeve's eyes were wide.

"what about—"Ashley cut maeve off.

"He will understand. go pack, they'll want you there as soon as you get there."Maeve nodded, before rushing into her room.

she knew long distance relationship would never work, it was bad enough the two had been fighting, and were hanging on my a thread.

she had to escape and this was the only way how.

Maeve quickly came out, with tears in her eyes and her hands empty, and Ashley quickly noticed, "woah what's wrong?"

"I don't wanna leave."Maeve broke down, as Ashley wrapped the girl in a hug, rubbing her back.

"it'll be ok."Ashley promised, and maeve nodded as the two stood there, in each other's embrace.

it took awhile before maeve left and came back out with her suitcase, and the two left for logan.

before she knew it, she was on the plane to nashville, and she slipped her phone out of her pocket, before texting jake.

MAEVE
i'm sorry

she looked out the window, before the plane took off, and she thought of how it all started.

it all started through
i n s t a g r a m

———
THE END!

i hope you enjoyed this book!

look for a sequel to come!

<3