𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌

┌─────────────────┐

——————

Melody couldn't remember much...

She tried to remember where she was but her memories were all blurry and the last thing she could remember was escaping her maze all by herself before collapsing to the ground as soon as the exit doors opened.

Her whole body felt paralyzed, every part of her itching to move but refusing to do so. With whatever strength she had left, Melody was able to slowly flutter her eyes open. Only at this moment she noticed she had been laying down on what seemed to be a hospital bed.

Melody's ebony eyes scanned her surroundings.
From her hospital bed, all she could see was white walls that were bare except for the wall that was across from her. The wall had one large glass window that led right into what seemed to be a lab of some sort. 

Soon enough Melody heard a door open and shut, the sound of air rushing through before going silent once again.

"Good morning Melody" a woman's voice echoed through the room. Melody's eyes drooped to her side to see who this woman was.

The woman was pale, with short blonde hair that was slicked back into a tight pony-tail. She was dressed in a long white lab coat and held a clipboard in her hand.

"Where am I?" Melody's voice croaked out, slightly slurred from how dizzy she was feeling.

"You are in a safe place now, do not worry" The woman reassured her but the pit in Melody's stomach said otherwise.

"Liar" Melody groaned as a wave of sickness hit her. Her chest grew heavy as if someone was standing on it while her body became uncomfortably hot, beads of sweat forming on her forehead.

"What's wrong with me?" She questioned as fear began to settle in her stomach.

"Its not what's wrong with you. Its what's right" the woman replied before multiple scientist's in white coats walked in.

"W-what's going on? What a-are you going to do with me?" Melody struggled against the metal restraints that were tightly wrapped around her wrists and ankles.

"Calm down Melody, you will be alright"

"May we begin the blood extraction Paige?" One of the scientist's asked for permission. The blonde woman nodded, eyes still glued to the young girl.

"We just need to do some experiments on you okay? You could be our solution" Paige explained, not even trying to hide the gleam in her eyes.

Melody watched as Paige left the room and as the scientist's approached her.

"Please...don't do this" Melody whimpered as the anesthetic mask was placed on her.

"Beginning anesthetics" the girls pleas were ignored.

"Please...pwease" melody continued to beg until her eyes had finally given in, fluttering shut. 

└─────────────────┘