Hello

My life is perfect! A whole family a lot of friends! No problems! Not any problems! Just happiness.

"My baby tomorrow is you're first day of highschool so get you're bag ready" my mom said while cooking "Sure" i said while taking my new rainbow bag.

I was putting my unicorn ball pen and some notebooks;and when I was done packing suddenly i heard screaming,shouting and breaking.

I suddenly ran down to just see my mom and dad was fighting,they were screaming,shouting they were getting angry.

I don't know what was in my mind but I screamed on the top of my lungs "Why are you fighting?!" I shouted while they look at me so angry.

"Go back to you're room young lady!" My mom shouted "but- i was just getting to eat dinner "fine...Go!" Dad said calmly;My dad is very calm so i was so confused why he shouting with my mom.

I went to the dining table and i ask them "I'm waiting let's go eat together now? Pls?" I ask them "go ahead me and mommy will just talk at our room" my dad said while mom and dad went to they're room.

I ate my food alone I haven't eat without my parents we were always laughing at the table and do jokes;ah maybe tomorrow we will eat together!

Eh *beep* *beep* my phone?

I picked my phone up and a friend called me.

"Hello?" I answered "oh hi Lena uhm i have bad news!" She said "what bad news? You got you're period? Or what?" I started panicking "no! More bad.." She said "Then what?!" I ask her like its so important.

"Were moving" she said while i heard tears and sniffing "Y-You're moving.." I said "yes were moving tomorrow so goodbye,were moving to los Angelas" she said.

"At least we have phones!" I said while being positive "heh yeah, welp i gutta sleep we will move very early" she said "well this is goodbye then" i said while trying not to cry "*sob* g-goodbye besti *sob*" she started crying "goodbye my only besti *sob*" we started crying.

And she hangs-up I was too crushed to eat I didn't finish my food and just drank water, i went to get my favorite book that my mom & Dad always reads before i will sleep.

*knock knock* i knocked they're door and still heard screaming "what is it Lena?" My dad ask "Mom&Dad its time for my bedtime story" i said "oh yes" my dad said.

They went outside trying to smile I smiled at them and ran into my bed getting comfy.

"Okay here's a new story not the book, once upon a time there was a girl who likes stars she said "one day i'll be one of those light" and after she said that she smelled fire,screaming,and fear, she ran into those screaming and saw a monster who was taking other people souls, the princess pick a sword and shouted "you're nothing to compare to my light!" And then a flash people saw and wings started popping she was flying and killed the monster and then after that she looked at the sky and saw a new constellation she saw the end~"

My dad was great at making good stories and love to make new ones "goodnight my baby " my dad said i saw took my mothers hand and kissed it and said "i'm sorry my darling" and mom said "its okay~" and close my door gently.