Question

"Oh!" I was shocked I opened my eyes thinking I was at heaven, and saw both of them looking at me.

"Are you alright?" They said as they pulled me up "Yes" i said as I smiled "anyways were almost there" Chris said as he became serious again.

Jackson was so different by Chris, Jackson always Smiles likes Anime,his kind,generous and lovable.

And if you look at Chris his calm,worrier and his just undesirable like Jackson, but they too have different problems.

They're very good to be with, they too have different personalities but they have the same problem...Family.

At least my family isn't like that.

"Were here!!!! Were here! Were here! Werehere!" Jackson screamed as he repeatedly his words.

"We know we know!"'Cheis got annoyed as he ruined his hair all messy and very cool To be honest.

I giggled it off, when we went inside everything was all good, I took a tray and went to get my free food.

When it was my turn a huge fat girl turned around "what cha want kiddo?" The lady said.

"Uhm-" before I even said a word she puts weird stuff at my plate like what the heck is this?

I heard some giggles from my back, Chris was smiling Jackson was giggling while I gave them a death smile.

"Anyways let's sit" Chris said as he scan the place after he saw a good spot at the front of the cafeteria.

He tooked my hand and when I tried to take it off, it was too tight his hands feels so rough.

People looked at us, getting angry judging,whispering and most of all looking at me annoyed.

So I kept quiet, when were at out sits Jackson brought our foods as we talk about our elementary life.

"I remembered one day at like grade 6 our farewell party a girl tooked my hand and we got into the janitor's closet, I was terrified she leaned back, and without thinking I ran out of the door (heheh) screaming ' I don't like my virginty to give it you!'" Chris said as he blush in embarrassment.

"Wow! Mines is bad more than you! Mines was twins and it was in public" Jackson laugh as he blush so red, when they were done laughing they looked at me "have you ever got a first kiss".

I was shocked but not too shocked "no,I never had a first kiss just my mom & dad no one else" I said it clearly they look shoocked.

"But you're so beautiful! How would no boy like you?" Jackson ask as he scratch his head "well I don't know" I wondered.

"Eh maybe the boys there are too picky to have a 1rst kiss" Chris cleared the explanation why, "maybe..." I whispered to myself

"Hey why are you sad? You're beautiful" Jackson complimented while Chris rolloed his eyes.

"I'm not sad" I lied as I was remembering those past "anyways let's eat this thing" Jackson said as he tooks his fork and tried to explain what's the food.

"Disgusting..." Chris said as he push his food and took his bag to see a beautiful pack of food.

"Well, let's try it before saying anything of it" I said as I smiled weirdly looking at the food.

I smiled as I took a slice of the food thinking this must be poisone, I took a bite and felt nothing.

As I chew a little more I realize what good is this "taco?" I said as I took another bite to make sure.