The boy

When we got to the burger place, we sat down on some chairs close to the window so we could see the sun set, we all are waiting for the waiter.

Then the waiter has finally got into our spot and took our order.

I took the regular and hold anything except the patty and the buns, Jack and Chris got the big ones.

We also ordered shakes and fries.

"So what's the name of this boy? Huh?" He asked while looking at the window.

Shoot I forgot to take his name!
Stupid me
Arggg!!

"Hey i'm asking, what's his name?" Chris asked once more, now looking at me in the eyes, while Jack was also looking at me with a 'ohhh hehe' face.

"I-I I forgot, I didn't have the tome to ask him hehe" I giggled awkwardly and scratch my head and they both look at each other.

They both started laughing at me and pointing at me and banging on the table like there's o tomorrow.

"YOU DIDNT EVEN ASK HIS NAME?!" Jack said while he look at me with a very annoying face that I just wanna punch him so bad.

"Well i'm sorry!" I said, then crossed my arms and look at the window and my red face blushing of embarrassment.

"You know L you should really stop being such a open to all boys kinda girl hm?" Chris joked and I looked at him with an anger expression.

I then stood up at my chair and started to jokingly kill him with my fork they gave us, then the waiter got in and put down the food making all of us sit properly and took out our phones.

We all then started to take pictures of our food, and posting it on instagram etc.

After the photoshoot, we all then started to dig in with our food, crunching each and every one.

"Lena you really just hold everything up huh?" Jack said as he look at my burger which is completely naked, I then got embarrassed once more and gave him the cold shoulder.

He then laugh and patted my shoulder and wink at me, we then all laughed and we just talk about school the rest of the whole burger stuff.

After we were all done eating and paying, we got out of the burger place and started to walk to our houses and us holding our bikes which is very tiring.

When we got to my house they both wave goodbye and our see you tomorrow and then they went off.

I then look at my house, and the lights were on and the door seems to be closed and I could see the car is here.

I then knock on the door and open it to see my parents cleaning the living room, then they looked at me.

They both stared at each other then smiled back at me then both of them hugged me.

"We were truly sorry about yesterday sweetie" My mother said as she patted my back.

"Sorry hun, I hope you could forgive us" my dad then said, they both smiled at me and close the door behind me.

"Go change and lets eat, or have you already ate?" My dad asked as he look at me with a smile.

"Yes, I already ate with Jack and Chris, but I could sit beside you guys while you eat" I said as I took off my shoes and socks.

"Okay uhm go change" they said, I then nod and went upstairs to change, I then chose a cozy sweater and some shorts, I threw my old clothes at the hamper, then went downstairs.

I then went inside the dining room and saw my parents eating peacefully, they both welcomed me in and I sat at my sit.

While they were eating I then started to look at them closely, they both seem a bit too nice today.

I then realize while my mom is eating she sorta looks like she's annoyed and she aggressively eating.

My dad seems to do the same, I then look at them, before they would just smile and talk but now their heads are down.

"Where did you guys go?" I asked and they both smile and looked at me.

It's disturbing not gunna lie, its sorta creepy.

"We just checked in to a hotel and just cleared our minds there" my dad said, as he continues to eat my food.

"Why are you super nice now?" I asked, they both sighed and just continue eating.

"Seems to be pretty weird you guys just forgave me just like that right?" I said while my hand holding my face in the table.

"We were the one who's wrong" my mom said, as she look down for a few seconds and started to eat once more.

"Okay" I said, I then stood up and went up stairs without saying anything.

They didn't follow, it seems as though they are trying so hard not to might as well kill me?

That's a word that can laugh haha.

I then sat on my chair next to my desk then started to do my assignments, making sure that i'm right I search in the internet and i'm right.

As time pass, eventually I was done and then I fell asleep at my desk, I then woke up with my alarm on my phone.

I then stand up and saw the time was about 6 am in the morning, I fix up my stuff and did my daily routine.

I got out of my room and went down stairs then...