H a p p y . . .

I woke-up and felt 2 hands at my 2 hands the right was Jackson the other was Chris they were asleep as well.

I looked around and saw I was at the clinic , my head hurts my tummy hurts my back my feet it all hurts.

I didn't moved my arms yet or else I'll wake-up this two,I looked around some more and heard a bell it was recess I thought.

"Uh! Oh Lena you're awake!" I was suprised and turned around seeing Jackson awake "hi,Did I disturb you?" I ask "oh no!" He disagreed.

A silent I we got "hey...can I talk to you for a moment.." Jackson said he looked at me frowning "what?why?" I ask him.

*sigh* "I know we just met but...I have an abusive Father" he said while he was trying not to cry.

I was sad but smiled I comforted him "hey! Its okay! Maybe his just sad too so don't think his abusive" I talked to him completely positive.

"Thankyou,you really are a good friend" Jackson smiled and looked at me so happy "oh god! Wait let me just go to the bathroom very quick" as he ran into the door .

"Hmmm" I heard another voice "oh did I interrupted you?" I ask Chris "Nah,are you okay now?" Chris ask while he rubs his eyes.

"I still feel num but it will wear off so I consider it good" i smiled at him "heh you know I like you're smile it makes me feel better after my mom & dad got a divorce when I was 12 years old" he started getting sad.

"I like it when you're cute innocent smile is in my face it feels calm" he said "thankyou,Then who are you living with?" I ask him "Mom" he immediately talked.

"Poor Chris...don't worry I'm here to help you" i smiled once more and hug him "thanks I feel much better" he said while he took his phone.

" wait let me just take my recess food and how about yours to i'll be right back" Chris said while he walks away at the same door.

Chris's POV

I'm am an idiot to tell her that, she's adorable she's kind uhg I hate those girls,freak.

I was walking to our class and went to my chair to take my food and when i was about to take Lena's food I saw a hand.

"Who the-" it was Jackson "Jack?" I was suprised "oh I was getting Lena's food" he said while he look at me curious "well better luck next time cause I'm getting her food" i told him.

"No! I'm taking the food" Jack started getting mad "Nah bru I'm getting so back off!" I shouted while I took Lena's Lunch box "no! Give me that" he grabbed Lena's food at my arm.

"I'm gunna give her!" Jackson said while he rans outside the classroom.

"Get back here!" I shouted as I ran to get him and kick him in the ass Jackson you're gunna go down! I ain't giving you the food of Lena!

Lena's POV
Where are they? I thought they'de be here right now? Eh maybe they are loss

"Oh hello you're awake" i heard the voice of Mrs Smith "Are you alright? Don't worry does girls are going to there homes for a week they aren't going to school this whole week" my teacher said.

"Oh...okay" i smiled at her and then i heard shouting at the hallway "anyways I have to go, oh by the way if you're okay you can get out of the clinic" mrs Smith said.

"Okay" i Smiled and gave her a thumbs-up while she walks away

"Lena!" Jackson burst out at the doors completely exhausted "I*huff* I have *huff* you're food!" He said while he gave me my food from my bag.