blood

[Brendon]

Gripping onto the bitter bathroom countertop, I can't do it. The room is dim and I can only see my eyes and another pair.

Was that...

Patrick?

What is he doing here?

"Patrick..?" I said in a undertoned voice. Blinked once already behind my back. "You've been bad, kid.."

Kid?

Patrick never calls me 'kid. Ever.

Oh shit.

He got possesed by 'Lu'.

This won't go well.

I felt a slice go on my back. I tried looking back at Patrick. All I could see were those cold, red eyes and a malicious smirk on his face. Then he disappeared into smoke.

Back to the mirror. The lights are on. I could feel my salty tears fall down my cheeks. My skin is already ash grey. My wings had come out. My hands were turning to claws and my teeth turned to sharp fangs. I began growling with anger. I was shaking like crazy. The horns were ready to break out, and they did.

I finally chose to open my eyes. I could see them altering from chocolate brown to a bright shade of yellow.

I looked at the clock.

3:37 pm

Just fuck me with a chainsaw already.

Might as well add the packets. They helped the state that I'm in wear off. I had to cut myself to do it, but it's worth it. My skin was already turning back to my pale self. Black ink was slowly leaking out of my arm as I turned back to normal. I put the packet onto my arm. It's like a bandage, well almost. It sunk into my skin and the bleeding had finally stopped. I was finally back to myself, though I had a torn shirt now. I went to my closet and put on a My Chemical Romance shirt.

I heard a knock on my door. Who could it be now?

----------------
[holy shit I think this is the longest chapter I've written so far.  Also some Dallon content is finally coming to the story so be blessed you Dallon fans]